Saying bye to my Nitro

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott R

Reaction score
Well, it's been a fun ride, but today I am saying goodbye to my Nitro...she's been a good little boat, but the family has outgrown the boat, and it's time to upgrade to a larger, more family friendly boat. The past few years, the only one in the family that has showed any interest at all in going out in the boat was my 10 yr old daughter...this spring, my wife, our 17 yr old foster daughter, and my 4 yr old have all wanted to go out in it more and more. Pretty hard trying to get 3 adults and 2 kids in a 17' bass boat, safely. I'm in the market for a 20' or so center console boat if anyone knows of one for sale.

Well Scott, I am saying hello to your Nitro. Thanks for meeting with me and selling me the boat. I am sure my wife and I will enjoy it for a long time to come. I hope you find that center console you are looking for.

Congratulations to both of you!

Welcome aboard Alvin - nice to have you in the 'family'. You'll find plenty of great information here.

Tex

Latest posts

Back