NEVER BUY NITRO or anything from white river marine and here's why

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's great to hear! I too us the DD26 on my Z-7.
Yes Dave the CEO of DD26 was very supportive and contacted BASS PRO on my behalf because they had a deal to start selling his products through Bass Pro and he was hesitant because they were blaming his product, but Nitro and Bass pro changed their tune , I recommend all DD26 products they are well made and hold up in tough conditions.

So... What is the reason this happened? Was it a bad mold? If you're a professional, was it just too much road wear, rough water??? Just curious, cause that is scary looking and want to avoid it if at all possible :) I have a 2023 Z19 and have had zero issues for the past 7 months. Any suggestions? I also use the DD26 transom saver. I saved the original transom saver. If I take it in for service I will be using it just in case. TIA.

Great Idea to use the Original Transom saver to use for service rides, The CEO of DD26 helped me in my quest of getting this covered because they want his product in BassPro Shops, it was just and excuse not to warranty the work. You must always fight for what's right, but you shouldn't have to go through what I did to get it covered. I have had fiberglass issues since I purchased the boat, I have put much worst wear and tear on previous boats I have owned and Never seen anything like this. Once its fixed I have to consider getting rid of it, but it hard with the season upon us and all the electronics I have the boat equipped with.

Rhinopro: is it going to be repaired at the Bass Pro shops or somewhere else. Here on the west coast I haven’t seen a Bass Pro that has a repair shop nor staff capable of anything more than connecting a battery cable. I hear your concern about keeping it after the repair. I would always be worrying if it was structural sound and for how long. Best wishes

Its being repaired by ANNAPOLIS GELCOAT and they did a 10 layer process then paint and clear coat, in all actuality it will probably be stronger then what came from the factory.

Latest posts

Back