Navionics premium maps anyone use them?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim B

Reaction score
Im getting ready to get my shiney new lowrance lms 332c and i was wondering if anyone has tried the new navionics stuff yet? The maps look pretty awesome with the countour lines and everything. I was wondering if they are worth it, the chip for the premium goes for $200.

I'll echo what Pat has said. Be absolutely sure the chip or chip(s) you are ordering, have what you want. Call their customer service line, if need be.

Tex

I just ordered a new lowrance big screen with the navionics capability...Big bucks for this one I hope It proves out...The chips look great...I looked at KY lake and It really looks good.....The unit retails for 1,400, I don't know what the chips will cost yet...JR

hey jim:

we fish some of the same lakes.....I only used it for like 3 lakes this past year. but it was nice, each year they add new lakes. the base map in the unit helps as well. although it shows you on land sometimes, that works for me. All i want to know is where all my humps are. Bizer has a map for that unit as well i think.

Latest posts

Back