Why don't they???????

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryan Fary

Reaction score
If you look at the pictures posted on this website. Seems like everyone that actually has a Tracker or Nitro boat has hats, shirts, coats....etc...etc. HOW COME YOU CAN'T BUY THESE ITEMS AT THE Bass Pro stores? Never has made since that NONE of these items are available in the Bass Pro here in Charlotte/Concord, NC. They tell me you can buy a generic shirt and have the Nitro logo embroidered at their in store custom embroidery shop....and pay twice as much as you can order online or from the catalogue. Just seems if they had these items available in the stores that they would have a hard time keeping them in stock. Guess they don't want to have to fuss with that eventory headache! My goodness, those kind of headaches when you are in the retail business are TERRIBLE!

Just maybe someone from Bass Pro will read this post? Just maybe a little light will go off in one of their heads in Springfield. Just maybe? NAH I don't think so!

Just my .02

Bryan

I second that Bryan..word to the wise..I went to the custom embroidery shop in Nashville this weekdend and they screwed up a $25 shirt. I never bought it. They didn't even try to discount the shirt either. They young girls working the counter could of cared less.

Donnie

You can order through the Tracker/Nitro web site. They have a pretty nice selection...

you can get some of the items at the marine parts counter..... you can at BPS Grapevine, TX

Kraig

I also agree. Even the on-line store does'nt have that much.

Look at Ranger and Tritons clothing line. You figure Nitro would get more to offer since it is just free advertisement for them right?

I picked up a catalog at the Tracker/Nitro dealer the other day when I was in there. Looks to my like they have all kinds of stuff........t-shirts, golf shirts, caps, pfd's, raingear, coffee cups.....well you get the idea. Order online at www.trackermarine.com or call 800/888-3253.

Harpo

Although I'm not a big fan of ordering online, we do get all our Tracker gear from the Tracker/Nitro site, and haven't had a quality issue yet.

It's tough having 4 kids sometimes, cause every time I order up a sweatshirt or anything, one of the kids seem to magically end up with it in their closet/dresser....

And t-shirts? Seems the wife says they are just the right size for a sleep shirt........ only thing they leave alone are the hats. My neighbor took our daughter on vacation with him and his family and of course his daughter and my daughter are best friends and had a blast,fishing,swimming,tubing,etc. While they were gone I ordered him a Lund hat for my daughter to give him as a thank you, and now Lund has been sending me catalogues ever since, if you think Tracker has a nice selection, check out Lund's selection..... they have everything and more in clothing, and for accesories they have everything plus license plate frames,etc... quite a selection. egMike

Latest posts

Back