VersaTrack

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello,

We just purchased a 2023 Targa with the VersaTrack rail. If anyone has a comprehensive list of parts that are designed for the rail I would greatly appreciate it. You go on the Tracker website and they want your full personal info first, you look on Bass Pro and only a couple of things come up, and Amazon, of all places, seems to have a few parts. But no one has a full list, especially a list of OEM parts, assuming there is such a thing. My goal, needless to say, is to avoid drilling any holes anywhere.

I need single rod holders, multi rod holders, attachments for a downrigger, stuff like that. I don't believe in buying things and shipping them back when they don't work. So I am trying to do my homework before ordering accessories.

And we did get the Bimini top with the boat. Is there an attachment to close in the center of the boat for night fishing?

Many thanks,

Joe

I purchased a new Targa in 2021 and yes it seems kind of hard to research what White River Marine offers to fit the track. It seems they want you to purchase through a dealer and not direct. They sell a full enclosure that zips onto your Bimini, but it’s pretty pricey. Single rod holders to fit the track are available from multiple companies, just depends on how much you want to pay. I bought 8 and have them installed from the bow area to the rear. I have found I only have to remove the rear ones to cover the boat, but they are the type that the base stays in the track and only the holder has to be removed at a quick attach point. You can install almost any type as long as they are a 90 degree mount type and use carriage bolts in the track. I also didn’t like where and how my Bimini was installed and it is easily adjusted because of the track mount. If you look at my profile you will see I have posted about various things that you might want to check out on your boat! Good Luck!

Go to RAILBLAZA USA - Hold Everything... . I used their rod holders and side port and they work great. They have a 4 pack for $139. They have many other items that work in the versatrac. I use a lot of their stuff on our targa 19 combo

Attachments

• FEAD8E15-4A39-4DD7-96B1-B9BF4A44C190.png
    FEAD8E15-4A39-4DD7-96B1-B9BF4A44C190.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
My Bimini top that came with the boat made by Dowco also came with a center piece. It only had four corner snap buttons on it so it would unsnap in any kind of wind. I ended up adding more snaps on both the cover and boat and that solved the problem. Our Bimini did also come with the front zip on piece that attaches to the windshield so it may have been part of that.

Check out Dowco’s website as that’s where the Tracker dealer go.
https://www.dowco-inc.com/boat-covers/

For multi rod holder I found some at Bass Pro that were S/S as I didn’t want plastic. Railblaza does sell the T-bolts separately. But I ended up just using 1/4” S/S carriage bolts as I wanted a longer bolt. I installed two triple holder, one on each side at the very back of the boat. i just loosen up the bolts enough to side them out of the insert hole at the back. If you use a boat cover, you’ll have to remove them for the cover to fit as they are higher than the gunwalls. Hear a sample picture of what I used as I didn’t see them at bass pro website. Amazon shows several.

Attachments

• BCE70BBC-8786-49A6-88A3-53D9FE985F5E.png
    BCE70BBC-8786-49A6-88A3-53D9FE985F5E.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
2nd vote for railblaza stuff. I use their rod holders and side locks, a couple organizers. A couple home made items I've attached with 1/4-20 Stainless bolts. Some with nylon nuts, some with knobs I found at Lowes and Home Depot. Don't over pay, A lot of stuff can be utilized and buying Bass Pro specific stuff may not always be the best value.

Be careful buying Railblaza rod holders. The ones linked above are for lite duty use only. You can't troll with them. They sell rod holder II with sideport tracloader that you can use in the versatrack and trolling. The cost is $42.99 each.

Thank you all. I did purchase the Model 2's because they looked more beefy and we do plan on trolling. And I found this.......Brocraft Rod Holder for 90 Degree Boat Track System.......on Amazon. And this for my Cannon 10.....Extreme Max 3005.4158 Universal Aluminum Downrigger Bracket for Tracker Versatrack Systems again on Amazon. Kind of strange that Amazon offers a more robust list of accessories for a Tracker boat rail than BPS. BPS is kind of a strange place to shop. They have Revo, but not the Beast model. They have Tekota, but not the 500 or 600 model. I just picked up two new OKUMA Coldwater 354's on Amazon, sold by Amazon, for 114 each........BPS wants 185. Anyway......
Appreciate all the advice. Now I just have to figure out how to go from fishing Lake Okeechobee with an average depth of around 15 feet, to the 400 foot deep Fontana reservoir in WNC!

Latest posts

Back