• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Boat For Sale 1997 700lx w/90HP V4 upgrade for sale

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

700xl

Reaction score
Hi all,

My late step fathers baby needs a new home that will baby it as he did and be sure it gets out on the water collecting more fish! I'm not a boat guy nor a fisherman at all.. nor do I have space for it even if I wanted to keep it.
But as executor I need to find his baby a new loving home that I cannot give it.
After a bunch of research etc etc I learned far more about boats than I ever thought I'd know and more than I wanted to know.. but I found enough info along with some actual fishermen's feedback etc to get a proper value

So given this forum's nature I suspect someone here may want or know someone that would want his baby and will give it a suitable new home.

His baby is located in Hamilton Ontario.

The info as I've listed in a few places is as follows:

1997 Nitro 700XL Bass boat, metallic red with dual consoles and full gauge package (Tach, Speedo, Water PSI, Fuel & Trim), Other console has storage and location for a stereo head unit), It comes with the proper trailer of course.
This was my step fathers baby which he doted over and would have changed its diapers if it need such I bet! Sadly he is now gone and none of us are fisherman or into boats as a rule.. not to mention space to keep such.
Therefore this boat needs a new home with an owner that will take good care of his baby and make sure it does not just sit in the driveway.
Upgrades:
Evenrude 90HP V4 with aftermarket StingRay Senior Classic Series hydrofoil installed. (He said the hole shot was scary good and with the bigger motor it rode mostly out of the water even at lower throttle now with improved mileage vs org 60hp motor.)
Chrome plated "safety rail" installed on the bow. Safety for your tackle box / fishing equipment that is not high enough for people lol
Front mount standup seat mount post, Hummingbird fishfinder, MinnKota Maximum trolling motor with remote pedal w/installed MinnKota MK-2-DC dual bank DC alternator charger system with big solar panel for constant charging while on the water (fits nicely into a lockable hatch) with a total of four new bigass batteries w/extras 1.5yrs ago You'll never had to worry about lacking power for trolling away to catch the fish that otherwise are laughing at you having to go back to shore without them! :)
Yes the Trailer is included and has added spare wheels/rims. Apparently selling boats w/o trailer is a thing? o_O;

Boat was working fine and all properly winterized before his passing. His baby will need the seats recovered however but that fortunately is fairly easy to do.
I've checked out similar boats and one almost identical w/o the engine upgrade and w/single console sold a cpl months ago for $14K+, another with dual console for $14.5K
The upgraded solar charger system w/batteries is over $1500+taxes alone.

Asking $12,500 or best reasonable offer

In following my late step-dads wishes it needs a good home that will get it out on the water and gathering fish!
Do NOT email asking if it is available.. I remove my listings once any item has been taken. Do NOT send absurd lowball BS either.. I will ignore such completely.
Offering BS like %10 of listed price is NOT a reasonable offer.. its an insult and total waste of time.

Note.. these pics in the water are older.. and do not show the upgrades motor or the railing.
Email me with your cell and I will txt away (my cell auto blocks anything not in my contacts due to spam)

Kindanyume
Hamilton, ON L8T 1T3

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    358.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    577.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 0