What's my boat worth?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jody Woodruff

Reaction score
Been kicking around getting a new boat and possibly putting mine up for sale and have been wondering what I could realistically get for it. It's a 2005 929DX, 225 Opti (around 200 hours), new MG Tour 80lb, HB 798 at the console, Lowrance 5 on the bow, new seats. It's a clean 1 owner boat that doesn't need any work. What do ya'll think?

Jody

Ok I'll bite on this. Best chance is to go to the Internet there are sites there to Bluebook value your boat. My Nitro was in such good shape I got a couple grand more than listed. "Condition" means a lot.

fatrap

As Fatrap said start with a Nada search. It may not take into account all of the accessories your boat may have, but it is a good starting point. Also, do a search for similar boats that are for sale and see what they are going for.

Steve

http://www.nadaguides.com/Boats

haven't seen any 2005's for sale but NADA puts in the the 17-20k range. Just not sure I want to let it go and have a payment again considering she's still in great shape. Thanks for the feedback

Latest posts

Back