Troll Control

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary Hunter

Reaction score

I've seen some new Z6 owners on this board and (like me) some guys have probably upgraded to a 75# thrust MG. I gotta say one thing: "get a troll perfect attachment".

Seriously. Without it the TM will spin around and become VERY hard to control, esp. in the wind. Clamp on the "TrollPerfect" and you can adjust the tension or lock the TM down in one direction, even on "low" in a chop. I don't have anything to do with "TrollPerfect" but I'm sure glad I got one last year. Just my opinion.

http://www.trollperfect.com/Pages/default.aspx

Hey I'm with you Gary. I've always had electric steering and hated the cable steering until I fitted the troll perfect. Now, it actually stays put and doesn't drive you crazy!

That is one of the best marine add-ons I've seen come to market in years. When they were first introduced I put one on all my foot controlled TM's and eliminated all the pedal slap instantly. The fellas that created it did so at an affordable price and deserve every penny earned! IMHO ;)

......Ed has created a great item with the TROLL PERFECT...a small company that has a great item....hopefully he will be successful .......

Latest posts

Back