Anybody order a 2024 Nitro this spring?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all,

Looking to see if anybody on the forum ordered a 2024 Nitro boat this spring. I ordered a Zv21 on March 11 and am curious if anyone that ordered one this spring has had delivery yet. My dealer told me to expect it to be built and shipped near the first week in May. Im not getting so impatient that I am ready to call the dealer or anything, I am waiting patiently. Just too darn excited and can’t wait to get on the water. Fishing season opens here in Wisconsin (southern zone) tomorrow and the fever is hitting pretty hard. :)
Chris

Hey all,

Looking to see if anybody on the forum ordered a 2024 Nitro boat this spring. I ordered a Zv21 on March 11 and am curious if anyone that ordered one this spring has had delivery yet. My dealer told me to expect it to be built and shipped near the first week in May. Im not getting so impatient that I am ready to call the dealer or anything, I am waiting patiently. Just too darn excited and can’t wait to get on the water. Fishing season opens here in Wisconsin (southern zone) tomorrow and the fever is hitting pretty hard. :)
Chris
Not sure if it is the same with Nitro, but we ordered our Tracker in mid-January and picked it up in mid-March, so 2 months seems right.

Ordered mine and the dealership found one in Missouri just like i wanted. Wha kind you getting? Mine is a 2023 Z21 XLPro. Had alot of electrical issues and trailer brake issues as well. Carpet coming off the back side of the trailer,,,just alot of factory overlooks. The Quality Assurance is lacking in that aspect, but the boat handles and drives good on the water, after break in i got her up to 68, thats hte best i could get her up too.

Thanks Danny. I am waiting on a Zv21. My dealer just sent me a text yesterday morning saying it was in production and should be done any day now. He said he would let me know when it’s on the trailer to come up here to Wisconsin. So it’s getting close!!
Sorry to hear you found some QA issues. For what these things cost, it will be disappointing if it shows up with a bunch of stuff not right.

Back