• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Boat For Sale 2021 Nitro Z18 Pro - fully loaded!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nimitz

Reaction score
Hi all.
Well I need to sell my Nitro ... see below for the details. I'll just post a few pics but have a ton more for anyone interested. The boat just had it's annual engine maintenance where we replaced the water impeller as well as oil change. This boat is ready for the serious tournament angler or recreational fisherman alike. I also have clear title so the boat can be yours immediately.

Asking $48,000 (as outfitted this boat would be $56,760 to build today)

“Pro” pkg includes the following major items:

150 Hp Mercury Pro SX 4-stroke engine – less than 60 hrs
Humminbird Helix 7 MSI GPS G3N mounted in-dash
Humminbird Helix 9+ MDI GPS G4N (upgrade) mounted on a dual bow bracket
Keel protector
Trailer swing tongue
Two 5-port Ethernet hubs linking all electronics in Humminbird’s OneBoat Network (I added the 2nd port)
(See ‘Nitro.com’ for a complete description of everything included in the ‘Pro’ pkg)

In addition to everything that comes standard with the ‘Pro’ package from Nitro the boat has the following upgrades:

• Hydraulic jack plate
  • 2 8’ Blade PowerPoles w/remote switches on the bow & console
  • “Trick Step” steel boat trailer steps
  • Separate battery for electronics (installed Sept 2021) + 2 batteries for TM + engine cranking battery
  • Custom wiring bus with on/off switch for routing all wiring to batteries. Ensures no battery drainage if charging port not connected to house power
  • RAM swivel sonar mount on the side of the console & the wiring harness for a Helix 8 or 9 control head. Just add whatever control head you want & plug it in!
  • Dual sonar mounting bracket on the bow with Helix 9+ MDI GPS G4N control head & wiring harness for 2nd Helix control head (9 or 10)
  • Humminbird MEGA LIVE transducer mounted on trolling motor
  • All units, including the installed wiring harness’ connected to Humminbird’s OneBoat Network
  • Upgraded transom transducer enabling a “+” unit control head to display MEGA LIVE image
  • Livewell ‘pump out’ valve installed in livewell
  • Port side external 6-place rod storage & storage drawer
  • Dual BoatBuckle automatic retracting rod tie-down straps (replaced rubber pull tabs that came with the boat)
  • Fiberglass storage tray under center step between seats
  • Heavy duty ‘drivable’ canvas boat cover
  • Vinyl engine cover
  • Vinyl PowerPole covers
  • Trailer aluminum wheels & Spare tire w/lock on trailer
  • Additional retractable tie-down cleat next to driver
thumbnail_13D6D434-947C-4288-BFC7-7F4196E01A76.jpg

thumbnail_22D337AE-7753-4A7E-8BAB-168E77D7A4E6.jpg

thumbnail_94EBBFCA-BCF6-4DDD-875A-FE1F1055214F.jpg

thumbnail_68016868-21EA-424C-A218-F920F3526D6A.jpg

thumbnail_21293232-7A2C-4E39-A2FA-C7A01BBDB57B.jpg

thumbnail_7C778DE1-CF72-4EBD-8DAE-2C6390EB6EEB.jpg