THE LIONS ARE ROARING IN THE PACKERS..

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob szymakowski

Reaction score
.in the jungle the quite jungle the LION sleeps to night......(old tune) COULD be a heck of a shoot out on thursday,,,,,grab a drumstick and ...BANG THE DRUM....GO PACK:lol:

On ESPN Mike & Mike this morning, there was a strong feeling that this just might be the week the Packers go 'down'. Lot's of potentially good football this weekend.

Tex

The Pack is only a broken thumb away from being 10-6 LOL :D

DA Bears:D

Vegas has a 6pt edge on the Pack as of last nights news.....if that's the best they can give them, I'm going for the UPSET!!! :rolleyes:;)

Let's not give the Lions too much credit for bouncing back big time against the Panthers. They are a good team for sure, and who can't love Suh as a player. Don't expect the Packers to sleep walk thru this game like they did against Bucs. Expect lots of points, but count on the Lions defense as the ones who screw up and let Mr. Rodgers spread sunshine throughout the Cheesehead nation.

I am a Saints guy but looking forward to the Pack/lions match up. Got a feeling about the Lions in this one..............WHO DAT!

The Niners/Ravens game will be a good one too. Pulling for the Ravens and Ray Lewis even though he may not play.

I started off the season happy for the Lions fans, and excited to finally see the Lions be competitive. But of course we're all Bears fans here, so it hurts alot to have to say, "Go Pack" today. I never thought the day would come where I'd actually want the Packers to win a game, but today's the day. (Us Bears fans need the Lions to lose a few). Happy Thanksgiving Everybody..........

Mac,

I was hoping for you guys...but aint gonna happen man..sorry

Penalities are killin them

The Lions did suffer the same fate the Chiefs suffered Monday night ... they both had the opportunity to shove a victory down their opponents throat early on, but didn't take advantage. They gave the Packers and Patsies respectively, the opportunity to re-group and take control of the game. best team really won in both cases, but it could have been different. oh well, Go Steelers.

The Lion's killed themselves!!..They played like a-holes!! 10 penalties in the 1st half?! 2 scoring possibilities that they blew before 1/2 time,...then dumass Suh loses his cool and makes himself out to be the CHUMP-ASS that he's accused of being,...on NATIONAL TV!! Way to go Ndamankong! YOU go to the commissioner yourself to plead your case of being given a bad rap ...then you do THAT?? NIIICE!! :angry: When you go play in Green Bay the last game of the season,...you better wear 5 cups!! :blink:

PS:...I was going to ask Santa for a SUH jersey for Christmas,..but I'll hold off,..you haven't earned it yet!! I haven't had one since I bought a #54 when Spielman played!! Now THAT GUY played with CLASS!!!

Just found this site. And I admit that those Lions turned into kitty kats. Sorry But I am a DIE HARD PACKER BACKER. Go Pack GO.:D:D:D

Suh got a 2 game suspension and that equates to @ $160,000 in lost pay!! OUCH! He and his agent are going to appeal and there's a slim chance they could get it reduced to 1 game......but here's my prediction....He'll be stuck with the 2 games and when they go in to Green Bay to play the last game of the season,...the ref's will be paying VERY CLOSE attention to the PACKER'S,...yes,..the PACKER's to make sure they aren't getting in any cheap shot's on him first!! Look for the Lion's to play a much better game IN Green Bay this time.................but still lose!! BAAHHAA!!!:lol:

They should have been watching the Packers for cheap shots on Thanksgiving! I am not saying Suh was right for what he did, but it was provoked. Retaliation never works in the NFL, NHL, NBA, etc...

Latest posts

Back