Prayers please

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Hutson

Reaction score
My father passed away today. I would like to ask for prayers for my family, mainly the grand kids. My oldest nephew and my youngest son were the closest to their grandfather and this is going to hit them pretty hard. I'm really worried about my son as this is the first close relative to pass away.

The nurses at the nursing home said that dad was feeling fine this morning. He was flirting and joking with them, threatened to kill his room mate (every day thing, not serious), ate lunch and went to sleep. He never woke up.

I hope that on the day I go, I'm flirting with good looking girls!!!

Thanks,

Steve

Sorry for your lose Steve. Preys sent..

God Bless you and your family..

Rick

Steve,

Sorry to hear the news.

Prayers to your family and will keep them in my thoughts.

Dan

Steve,

I am very sorry to hear of your loss... I hope that those remembered moments of humor and companionship will soon drown out the sorrow...

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers...

Sounds like the way to go if you have to go.

Prayers for you and your family on the way.

BF

Steve my friend...., I'm so very sorry to hear of this loss to your family. I don't know how old you son is but you're going to have to watch over him and let him know it's alright to mourn and feel bad and even cry over this. When it's time, I hope I go that way myself Steve.:(

Please accept Nancy and my condolences and sympathy. Our prayers and best wishes are on the way and I hope they help you and yours in some small way.

Uncle Billy

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Steve. May God Bless.

Buzz

Prayers sent..God Bless >>>>JR

Sincere condolences Steve,....:(,....he sounded like a cool guy!!

Prayers sent!!

Mac

Steve - Very sorry to hear of the passing of your father. I hope, as you do, that I can be like that and then go quietly in my sleep.

Trep

Steve,

My sincere condolences to you and your family.

Rich D

Steve,

Sorry to hear about your Dad. :(

Prayers are out to you and your family.

Sorry for your loss, Steve. It's especially hard on children.

Sorry that you lost your Father Steve. I was young when one of my grandfathers passed, was tough for awhile, but the good memories will take over and they live in our souls for ever.

always remember the good memories and the funny moments . He will always live in your thoughts and in your heart. Until you met again.

Prayers for your dad and for your family.

Mark

Latest posts

Back