Prayers please

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Zuber

Reaction score
Hey All...

Put my oldest (Greg) on a plane back to Denver yesterday...On September 15 he deploys to Afghansistan...He's with the special forces and will be hunting for the bad guys...

My youngest (Jake) graduated from basic training at Ft. Jackson 2 weeks ago and is now starting his "A" school there at Ft. Jackson as a wheel mechanic...good chance he'll be heading over when he finishes his school...doesn't seem that long ago that ear infections and fevers were the worst we had to worry about!

Here's hoping we get out of there as soon as possible!

thanks,

az

"For those who can not stand behind our troups, feel free to stand in front of them!"

Andy, thank you for raising heros, you should be proud of them. I thank God every day for soldiers like your sons.

Greg and Jake are in my prayers for their safety. I also will be praying for strength and faith for you as well dad!

God Bless America (and our heros)!

I am proud of your sons! My brother is a comander in the navy. He is head flight surgeon on the Eisenhower(Carrier). He has been in charge of many rescue missions and worked on a lot of soldiers! All he says is they all want to go back! The media should print the truth about our soldiers.! He has been in the navy going on 19 years. He missed the birth of his daughter and son. But he always says he loves his job! God bless all millitary and their families for allowing us to be able to fish and enjoy our families!!!GOD BLESS THE USA

They're in good hand's AZ,....be sure to send them our gratitude and appreciation for their service,..and I'll send my prayers for their safe return!! ;)

Ohhh Rah!!

Mac

Thank them both for all of us. My prayers are with our troops daily. And, God Bless your entire family.

AZ prayers are on the way God bless your sons & thank them for us.

Thank them both from me and my family. And, they and you are in our prayers and thoughts.

They have my families prayers too Andy.

My dad had his turret blown off and all survived without a scratch and my grand father was shot down, walked for 4 days and made it back safely. I do think God watches over those that do good for the right reasons.

You should be very proud .... Dad!

Randy

Prayers sent. We are all working hard here @ TARDEC for the warfighter. God Speed

My prayers are with your boys and all of the men and women serving in the best military on the planet!

God Bless your sons and your whole family! Our family's prayers and thanks are with them and all of our troops for a speedy, safe return of our victorious soldiers.

Amen I thank God for them, Its because of them that I can choose to play bass fisherman any time I choose

I can own my dads and grand fathers guns

I can choose to pray the way I see fit

thank you and your family

Andy, please thank both of your boys for their service. I pray for each and every one them every night! Greg - C.Y.A.!! Jake - listen "hard" to your instructors in "A" school and learn everything you can! God Bless Both of You, and your Parents Too!:wub:

Uncle Billy

Thanks Everyone...

You're all great...

Question for those of you with military background:

Nither myself or my wife have military experience...

The wife is taking this deployment pretty hard...

Do any of you know of a website to point me towards that will link us with other parents in the same situation as us?? Preferably something in Michigan...

thanks for caring,

az

Andy - Your boys ROCK, and we are proud to have them serve!

One of my close college buddies just re-deployed into Afghansistan, he's an officer retired/reserve Navy, but got called back up in a leadership role. He landed last week.

I know the boys will do great!

Thanks again - Trep

Include my prayers and thanks too. Hard for me to grasp that Jake's old enough to do the things he's doing. Even more so for you, I'm sure.

Gene

Andy,

I can only relate some of Sue's (wife) talking about things when I was deployed.

She always seemed to talk about staying busy, not watching TV and trying to communicate. Commmunication is a hard one as it is a dual edged sword.....it can be intermittant.....

Be well, and trust that they are in good hands and have the training to make the right decisions when needed.

Semper Fi

CArlos

Back