Prayers

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy Walls

Reaction score
I am in complete shock right now. My neighbor, that I know was having some trouble due to the economy hung himself this morning in his home. He leaves behind a new wife, two sons of his own, two sons of hers and one 6 month old daughter. He had just redone his home etc. and maybe the financial problems were building too much for him to handle. Just some prayers for his widow and their children are all I ask. I am in shock right now as is my wife. :(

My children don't know at this time but my youngest went over for to play with two of his sons and they threw him an inpromptu 14 year birthday party for lunch! I hope all are ok and if not, get some help, don't be proud and do something stupid! Everyone has something to live for!

Best wishes for everyone, Randy!

Every once in a while you hear a story like this. Really tragic. Randy, I'm certain that when something like this happens so close to home that it affects you and your kids tremendously also.

Best thoughts and prayers to you, your family and everyone that is affected by this tragedy.

Tex

Wow, sad story, but this seems be more prevalent then in the past.

It is never that bad.

Prayers sent.God bless the family.Man that is so sad.Theres always a way out.Life is to short as it is

I am so sorry to hear about this. We will pray for your neighbor, his family, and yours.

Praying for your neighbors family and yours.

Sorry to hear about your neighbor. Very sad.

That is a very difficult thing to understand... Prayers for your friend's family and yours.

Back