In the spirit of Christmas - I'm giving two of these away!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TritonGlenn

Reaction score
OK everyone. In the spirit of Christmas, I decided to give something away to TWO lucky people. I recently purchased some Bait Bars from one of our site sponsors - John at Bait Bar. I enjoyed dealing with John greatly. He's a real stand-up kind of guy, and a true professional.

So, this is what I'm going to do. For anyone who does not have a Bait Bar system yet (and even if you have one but want more), reply to my email like this:

(Your screen name) - I'm in!

On Christmas Day, I will choose TWO names by putting everyone who replied on a sheet and having my 8 year old son pull two names from a hat. The lucky two will have a set of Bait Bars mailed to their home address. You let me know where they are going, and I'll pay John at Bait Bar to send you a pair. I think you will like them a lot.

Merry Christmas!

All the best,

Glenn

Hellooooo, I"m In! (dont have a clue what a bait bar system is, but if you have one then I need one! rick

I'm in.

Sounds like your son is doing better. May you and your family have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Jim

List is growing quickly! I'll throw all the names on a list and post every day. Wish Rich could sticky this at the top until Christmas so that it doesn't get pushed several pages back.

All the best,

Glenn

Count me in! Ready to go Fish in :cool:

JP

Sorry, was so excited that I double-tapped!

Wow! Only two guys above me followed instructions. The rest certainly can't be veterans, at least good ones ... if so, maybe Navy or Air Force. :lol::wacko::lol::wacko::lol:

Glenn - You are a true Santa. Thank you and God Bless you and your family during this Christmas season!

Since I'm bank trash at the moment, and have no short term prospects of another boat - I'll pass and give others a chance.

Have a great Christmas and thumbs up on the activity!

Tex

What you are giving away is great. I already have two sets in my boat and they are great. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Ever who wins them will love them.

The list so far:

By email (As per the directions): :)

Tman (Terry Ritenhouset)

g8rmac (???)

Greg A (Greg Avery)

NDBass (Gary Manske)

Travis B (Travis Blankenship)

rtlgator (Michael Clayton)

Bob G (Robert Gabriel)

ron (Ron Nicol)

On the website (Hey! I'll still allow it!): :p

ewop

Tornado (Jim)

thommo59

Byron

gary

JP

Herndonpro

Randy

va chris

rnitro

TEE

Jack from S. Sauty

Mike

jbudruka

Not sure if they wanted in or not - posted on website, but didn't say if they were in:

Marty Klein

Bill in VA

Daddy Don

All the best,

Glenn

Very generous of you TG. Thank you.

Jim in VA - I'm in.

Here is the list as of tonight:

Bob G

Byron

Chris F.

dchance

ewop

fats95

g8rmac

gary

Glen

Greg A

Herndonpro

Jack from S. Sauty

jbudruka

Jim in VA

JP

Mark k

Mike

Mike L.

NDBass

Nitro1

Randy

rnitro

ron

RoyC

rtlgator

tdow3

TEE

thommo59

Tman

Tornado

Travis B

va chris

Wildcat62

All the best,

Glenn

Glenn. In the spirit of Christmas. Make it four and send me a bill for half. Merry Christmas Everyone.

BF

Thanks Bruce! I'll start a new post so that it's at the top and everyone knows how many are being given away now.

All the best,

Glenn

I won't be back in the office for my e-mail till tuesday so since you're allowing it, I'd like to be in too. :)

Gene

[email protected]

Winners posted. Merry Christmas!

All the best,

Glenn

Latest posts

Back