OK Hamdog, Here is the KC-135 Crew

• Thread starter Larry Harp [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/58
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Harp

Reaction score
Actually I had deleted it but I Googled it and located the website it had come from. This is the only all female tanker crew in the USAF.

Harpo
kc135crew_750.jpg

That would be a welcomed sight at 35,000 feet, aye?!...

What a bunch of cuties!! This country ROCKS!!!

I was assigned to SAC when I was in the AF in the late 60's to 1970. I worked around B-52 and KC-135 crews all the time. They were all really good guys (all guys in those days), very nonpretentious and easy going, unlike the officers that worked in the headquarters and offices ect. (dayworkers as we called them). If I remember correctly a KC-135 crew consisted of a pilot, co-pilot,and navagator who were all officers and a boom operator who would be an NCO. I flew on a 135 to Guam and back. Not what you would call first class in fact it would be hard to call it cattle class.

Harpo

Thanks Larry!!

Clinton Sherman!! Wow!! I have done a couple of approaches there being that we do all of our training right up the road in Altus, OK now!! This is what a encountered yesterday!! I LOVE MY JOB!! Thanks fellas for all of the support!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!!
000_0102.JPG

WOW!!!!What a picture! Do your customers ever ask for the key to the restroom? LOL

It still amazes me that in flight re-fueling really works.

Thanks for all you service.

Harpo

Looked at the throttle settings and engine guages on the '135, I'm almost certain the photo was taken at cruise speed and altitude.

B-2 refuel looks like -10 vice a -135??? that right???

Latest posts

Back