NTOWS Lake Allatoona Rally - Sept 17 or 24

• Thread starter Michael Trepper
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
Gang - FireScooby and I in another post started thinking about this. The last time (earlier this year) I tried for 3 months in a row to get us north-atlanta folks together it didn't work.

So.... Fall fishing in Sept on Lake Alltoona ! I'm only available Sat Sept 17th or Sat Sept 24th. The fish should be in their fall pattern fattening up for winter (unless we get a HOT September!!!).

So, Start posting if you can make it!!

I'm in!!!

You know this sounds interesting and not to awful far from me. I wonder how far it is from my brothers place in Monroe?

If my health is good enough I will try to make this one.

JDJ

When it gets closer, I'll know if I can make it. I'll either trailer something or hitch a ride. Where are you thinking to put in?

Dan - I'm planning (assuming were only a few boats, of launching from Little River/Cherokee Mills (Bells Ferry between Sixes Road and Town Lake Parkway. It puts us on the north end of the lake with easy access to the Etowah and Little rivers, Victoria, Kellog Creek and a bit further down (for you fast glass boys) Illinois creek and the red top mountain park area.

Make it happen!!

Anyone interested else??? Rich? FireScooby?? Richard?? others of the 76 registered GA members???

well... if we can swing it Trep, Barb and I might very well be interested.

Unless this is a GA only thing.

Then we might still crash it.

Sim - Nope we'll let some of you Kentucky folks fish with us! Just let me know ahead of time if you need a place to crash, Casa De Trepper is open for business!! Hot Tub, Cold Home Brew, 5 mins from the Ramp!!

Trep, sorry bud. Bad dates for me, but I'm sure y'all will have fun. I work the 17th, and I am redoing my yard the 24th and I'm sure a couple days before and after also.

Sorry I can't make it, it was hard finding a date at work to take off and this was it.

Bump - Any one in? Either date work better for anyone?

Have the national Sport Trac meet starting the week of Sept. 26th and gonna be under the gun up until then. If I can make it, I'd love to fish with you guys, but can't commit until we get closer.

When it gets closer, I should know something more. It probably won't be until the week of, whichever week you settle on. I'll keep an eye out and try to make it!

Latest posts

Back