Michigan Mini Rally Dates!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Kish2

Reaction score
The non-official NTOW Michigan Mini-Rally dates have been set.

September 16, 17 and 18th 2004

The mini-rally will be located in Lake ST. Helen Michigan. St. Helen is located 15 miles south of Houghton Lake Michigan.

There will be plenty of parking for boats and RV's. WE will have room for 20 or so boats plus space for tents etc. Please see previous post about this.

Comments welcomed.

2 or 3 Day Fishing tournament with $5,000 in prizes and a guaranteed $1,500 first place payout! Trophies have been ordered for 1st thru 5th place! No entry fees or fishing costs for any Tracker/nitro boat owner. (any boater for that matter).

Volunteers needed to help cordinate the tournament and other things.

If your coming we need to know asap. Please repond to this post if your coming and let us know if your a boater or non-boater and how many will be in your party.

Bill

I'm there....and Camp Neeley is less than an hour away if we need room for folks to stay.

My estimate is we could sleep up to 10 in beds and another 15 on the floor in bags.

Bill

Let me talk to the parents to see what we are doing that weekend. Our cabin is only a half hour away from Houghton Lake. I hope we can make it......

T.S.

Bill,

Count me in for now. I'll have to get vacation approved yet.

I'll be homeless and boatless too!! LOL!

Party of one!!

Bob G.

Boater... party of one... 19' Deep V... Walleye tourney boat...

Having attended almost every NTOWS Rally so far, I thought others might find this list useful so they know what to bring:

1 AAA battery

A bike inner tube

A spare change of underwear

6 postage stamps

A paper clip

2 turtle-doves

A hockey puck---regulation

3 jack-nuts

A copy of War and Peace

Wax Paper

Grass seed

Gynecologist's phone number

Spare blades for the mower

Silly Putty

4 boiled eggs

300 feet of parachute cord

Dr. Scholl's foot powder

100 lbs. of Ice....(buy it before you leave, you'll have cold water when you get there)

A wishbone from last Thanksgiving's turkey

Nair Hair remover

A vanilla scented candle

Baby-Wipes

Preparation-H...economy size

4 eyes-of-newt

Dried gizzard of lizard

9 chicken beaks

Parrafin Wax

VCR

Cordless Phone

Strawberry Jam

Tweezers

Paragoric

Castor Oil

2 mouse traps

cheese for the mouse traps

crackers for any leftover cheese that the mice don't eat

3 cats to chase the mice that the mouse traps don't get

cat food for the cats

soy sauce to cook the cats in if you don't catch fish to eat

nose hair clippers

Flow-Bee hair cutting kit

Picture of MAC to put by my bed at night

Picture of MINI to take in the shower with me

Soap for the shower

Loofah pad for the shower

Body gel....for the shower

Handcuffs

Key for the Handcuffs

SPARE key for the Handcuffs

Hack saw for the Handcuffs...if I lose the spare key

Feather Boa...1 each, pink, pastel blue, and magenta

Sewing needles

kumquats

Staple remover

Nail gun

beer-bong

Owner's Manual for a '74 Harley

Eyebrow Shaver in case Rob show's up!!!

Bullhorn

Chopsticks....(for the cat marinated in soy sauce)

and.................TOOTHPASTE!!!!!!!

Sure... I'd love to... As long as it's a big bag with two double beds... And hot and cold running dancing girls...

After reading Ken's list. I have come to the conclusion that ken has entirely to much time on his hands.

waaaay tooo much....i need a freaking job, dude.

BTW, that list has been floating around here from 3 Rally's ago....cut and paste, baby.

Ken dude, I agree with WG, you ahev way toooo much time on your hands!!!

BTW good list :p-)

When are Tox and Carlos coming up?

Gene

I'll be there with my boat and I'll take Bob G.

Ken's list has become a rally thread classic item. In his honor (and to make it a little more interesting) we should have a Scavenger Hunt and award a prize to the attendee who show's up with the most stuff from the list.

Awesome idea Marke!!!

I'll volunteer to be the Official Scorekeeper.

I could see where everyting would be needed at some point with the exception of the "Feather Boas".....EEK... Wouldn't be a pretty site seein me in on of them things!!!...lol....Bill

Bill - I'm planning on attending. Bear with me since I'm not really sure how this works ;-). Do you want more boats than people who are fishing or is it okay to fish alone? If my wife can attend, then I'll bring my PT185 but if not, do you want to try and even out the boaters and non-boaters? I'm planning on camping out in the back of my truck (as long as it stays above 40 degrees) but would like to have electric service for my laptop, satelite dish, big screen TV, ... or maybe just a small alarm clock ;-). Can I bring any food and/or drinks to contribute to the Rally?

Thanks.

Rick

I'm not sure if this rally is gonna take place or not....either way, I won't be attending this year, maybe next year.

Bob G.

Latest posts

Back