New Triton TR 186 and been sick

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T AMBURGEY

Reaction score
Im a 2 boat family again. I just got my buddies 2002 Triton 186. Im kinda down physically right now cant get out to look. I have two hds 5 lowrances will they mount in the dash or do I have to get dash insert or something. Im happy with this new boat. I know the boat well. And I still have my tracker. Sorry I havent been on here but I been in hospital for 23 days and its slowed me down.

Congrats on the Triton. Hope you're feeling better.

Thanks guys I had bad daibetis spell didnt know I had it. stuborn and wouldnt go to the doctor. Guys go the doctor get checked. I went in a dibetic coma fell during this messed the nerves upin my foot. For awhile I had liver failure, kindey failure and wanted to take my leg. Every thing is good now but the foot nerve and Im in therapy on it. Its working Im getting stronger. But I have a new boat now and need my foot to get back out there.

Thanks for all you guys do

Diabetic also here Todd..Im a type 2 and 52 yrs old. Had it since I was 30 my dad was diabetic also. I've finally started to get serious with it and found a great Medical person who is a NP but specializes in Diabetes. Got my A1C down from 14 to 5.9 ! I take 2 Jentadueto pills a day and a shot of Lantus at night and it's working for me. It all starts and ends with you on how well you do you have to do your part and take care of yourself. I decided I wanted to live long enough to take a grandkid fishing someday all the incentive I needed. I'llpray for your improvement my new friend and sure hope you enjoy that new boat Tritons are nice I know a couple of people that have them here where I fish. These guys on this forum are fantastic to lend a hand when you have problems they've been invaluable to me. Take care of yourself Todd and God Bless.

Ed

Thanks guys Im getting stronger. I fell hurt my foot during the episode and Im going to therapy now. Ed it was type two.Im on Insulin and good diet now. Thankfull to be alive and happy with a new boat.

Glad to hear your doing better and give thanks to God for that. I see your from Ky I work at Sidney Ky in Pike Co Todd I live over in Hurley Va 50 miles away from there.

I fish Flannagan most of the time especially the spring for Walleye and ocassionally go over to Fish Trap. I hope to fish Yatesville this year as I have some friends that do.

I hope you continue to get stronger and enjoy that boat buddy and maybe me and you can get together and fish a day sometime.

God bless,

Ed

Carr Creek lake for me . I do give God the glory for being alive. They told my parents twice to go make funeral arrangements. God is not through with me yet. I live in Knott County about 30 minutes from Pikeville.

Latest posts

Back