Need a picture of dash wiring

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Egghead

Reaction score
Hi Folks New member here, Like what I see so far. I have a 2012 Tracker PRO GUIDE™ V-175 WT last year the switch for the rear aerator/recirculate pump broke so I ordered a new switch. So I could show local dealer what I was after, I brought old switch with me but not before climbing under dash and taking several pics of wiring locations as there are 5 wires going to the switch (5 prongs) two of those wires are connected with like a jump wire and I remember they plugged in top 2 prongs of switch.

Driving home a month a go saw an older lady trying to change her tire like 9 am. I walk over and bend down to talk to her and she reeks of Whiskey. LOL Little early for that I think Anyway I bend down to loosen her lug nuts and my phone slides out of my pocket and gets flattened by a passing truck. Great now I have no pictures.

SO if someone could be so kind if they own same year boat or close too, take some pictures of back of both front and back aerator/recirculate pump switches and share them here that would be grand. Failing that a diagram with colour of wires to each prong on switch works as well. Otherwise I am on the hook for local shop to trace wires which im sure will turn into an expensive day for me. Thanks in advance

They can get tricky, if you're not experienced with marine wiring, you'd best take it to a shop. Other wise as far as I know having done a bit of these, I seem to recall the jumper is for a pilot lamp or panel illumination function. If you can work with wiring diagrams go to newwiremarine.com and look up "Rocker Switch Wiring Diagrams". The switches are all pretty generic and some can be adapted for different applications but you have to know what you're doing. Good luck.

Hi Folks New member here, Like what I see so far. I have a 2012 Tracker PRO GUIDE™ V-175 WT last year the switch for the rear aerator/recirculate pump broke so I ordered a new switch. So I could show local dealer what I was after, I brought old switch with me but not before climbing under dash and taking several pics of wiring locations as there are 5 wires going to the switch (5 prongs) two of those wires are connected with like a jump wire and I remember they plugged in top 2 prongs of switch.

Driving home a month a go saw an older lady trying to change her tire like 9 am. I walk over and bend down to talk to her and she reeks of Whiskey. LOL Little early for that I think Anyway I bend down to loosen her lug nuts and my phone slides out of my pocket and gets flattened by a passing truck. Great now I have no pictures.

SO if someone could be so kind if they own same year boat or close too, take some pictures of back of both front and back aerator/recirculate pump switches and share them here that would be grand. Failing that a diagram with colour of wires to each prong on switch works as well. Otherwise I am on the hook for local shop to trace wires which im sure will turn into an expensive day for me. Thanks in advance
Google tracker marine and get into schematics for wiring, it will show ya color codes.

So I found a "Lets Chat" link on Bass Pro Shops in Regards to Tracker boats and the guy dug up the electric schematics after some searching. Prior to finding this I have sent 4 emails to Tracker Boats and the dopes don't even respond so pleasantly surprised to find this chat deal. Been fishing with only front live well for a bit been pretty full a few times. Lol I have attached for others to use, should they need them. Attached Electrical diagram for a 2012 Tracker PRO GUIDE™ V-175 WT Cheers Folks

Attachments

• 2012 Tracker PGV 175.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back