• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Lowrance Active target

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtmaxdad

Reaction score
Ok, what do you think I can get for a used (slightly) Active target transducer, module and related wiring. And ethernet cable. It is still hooked up in my old Nitro. I bought it new in late summer of 2021 in preparation for the Bass Pro shop U.S. Open qualifier at grand lake. I also bought an Elite FS 9 because it is not compatible with my old hds gen2. Works amazing. I had back surgery in 2022 so the boat just sat, I think it has been in the water a couple of times. Two reasons why I'm wanting to sell it, 1. Like my aqua-view (which I don't keep in the boat anymore) I could spend all day watching it and not fishing. Number 2. I have since retired and social security retirement benefits leave something to be desired. I am going to keep the FS9, the Active target is compatible with all the hds live, the Elite fs 7 and 9 and with the hds carbon with software update 20.1 or greater and the Active target software installed. All free from Lowrance. Let me know if you are interested. I'm in central Iowa.
Jim T.

Latest posts

Back