New firearms discussion site

• Thread starter Rich Stern [URL]http://www.gunsandbullets.com[/URL
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Stern

Reaction score
As previously mentioned, I've been considering a new firearms-oriented discussion forum. It's up and running, with a couple of your favorite local personalities as moderators. Come visit when you want to talk shootin'.
http://www.gunsandbullets.com

Man Rich - you are stepping UP in the world!! You have Meyer nad Neeley as moderators besides your self!!! I tell ya, not bad not bad at all! Now as a skinny jew from NJ hunting means hitting Sports Athority at 5 am day-after-thanksgiving for the 99 cent spinning combo that won me the 2004 NTOWS rally, but MAN you got yourself INTO this Gun thing dude!!!

Good luck, god bless and (I guess Rip some lips is inappropriates) so.... Nail some MEAT!!!! LOL

Trep!

I just joined....Member #5!!!! Mark Gross came in right after as member #6.

Rich has taken on a whole new look over there too. I've seen that format on many other forums that I've been too.

Any chance of changing this site over to that software / format??

Greg and I are just small fish in that pond...our other moderator will join us shortly...CARLOS III!!!

Neeley - Great, a Hathcock!!! WOO HOO. Enjoy it guys, I may lurk occationaly, but i'm not a gun or hunting guy.

Trep

We could convert you, Michael!

I'm in.

And I'm with Bill..... I much prefer this format.

Ok, I just signed up. See you on the other side, too.

-Carl

I am signed up, but will mostly lurk. I have gotten out of hunting and only occassionally shoot for recreation. Just enough to stay comfortable with my guns.

Rich D

Very nice. I've used some sites 'similar' to that before (format - not content). It's just a different look/feel. Probably gives Rich some added tools and likely makes administration simpler.

Nice job Rich. Hope that it does well. Like others, I'll probably lurk over there some, but I don't tend to do much shooting/hunting anymore.

Tex

I'm in, and I think I have the record now for the most long-winded reply.

Latest posts

Back