My Long Anticipated Z-7 Should Arrive Soon

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FLsportsman

Reaction score
I am approximately two weeks away from taking delivery of my new Z-7 from Spanish Fort Bass Pro Shop in Alabama. A good six weeks have passed since I ordered the boat and two weeks prior to that is when I sold my old boat. Over two months of no bass fishing and I missed some prime day in that time. I think I made fair use of my time -- It

Nope...just a dedicated civilian since 1989:cool: Wright Patterson AFB, OH

I work in Foreign Military Sales and buisness is GOOD!;)

Sweet... now get her out before the water turns hard:lol::huh:

Oops...nevermind your in Flo-rid-a:p

Go over that rig from stem to stern. DO NOT Pull it home if EVERYTHING does not work as advertised. They have a hose hookup so you can run the motor (at idle), check the livewlls and even the bilge (use the hose). Make sure EVERY switch and light works, plug in the rear light and front nav lights and make sure they work, test the trolling motor. Test all of the trailer lights. Go over it with a fine tooth comb for nicks, scratches, dents, stains, etc. Don't forget the trailer as well. This is the 1 and only time you still have leverage. Once you hook it up and pull it outta there, the game changes.

TOXIC

I didn't think of the live well. I never really used the live well on my old boat. That will be a good opportunity for me to learn how to use the system while testing it. I also noticed that someone had issues with the hatch locks

Latest posts

Back