Listed Options Per Z Model vs Optional After Market Parts

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I seem to be having a time ordering Parts for our year 2022 Model Z17.
After much communication with both BP/Tracker/Nitro Service Depts and WRMG, my part and labor Quote requests are turned down as said parts are Not listed as Optional Equipment on specific Z Model boat series. I wished to have a Pro-Trim switch put on the steering column of my Z17 (with Power
Tilt/steering. To me, Pro-Trim is a safety option.
"Nope, Not listed as an Optional Item" for that specific Model boat. I did have a Trailer Step ordered thru WRMG, shipped to me and I mounted it.
It is "Not listed as an Optional item" for Trailers for my specific boat model. I purchased an Hour Meter from Nitro Dealer and had it installed on the Console. It is "Not listed as an Optional item" for my specific boat model nor any other in the "Z" series. My two Dealer mounted 93sv's also are "Not a listed Option." Was advised my Warranty may be in trouble. I agree that heavy weight items, Shallow water anchors etc, installed may be an issue with structure and performance, thus safety, so I do not intend to mount such items on the smaller Z17.
Kindly advise if any of you have had like issues and how you resolve these.
Thank you very much.

Attachments

• IMG_0197.JPG
    IMG_0197.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back