• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for a new boat....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryan Fary

Reaction score
I sold my bay boat and am now in the market for a deal on a BASS boat. Looking at 18-19' range late model boat. Haven't ruled out a new boat, but would prefer a 1-2 year old boat and save the $$. If anyone knows where I can find a good one at a good deal, let me know.

Bryan

I've got my 882 for sale. Its a 2003 with a Merc 150. It has a lot of upgrades and there are some pictures of it in my profile. Its in good condition and ithas been well cared for. It also has a warranty until July 2008. I'm asking 15,900.

I really need to get this boat sold. I've ordered a new boat and it should be here in the next couple of weeks.

BJ

I GOT A 2004 NX 882 FOR SALE IT HAS 13.4 HRS RED FLAKE DUAL CONSOLE ALL STANDARD FEATURES PLUS SPARE PROP FISH FINDER UP FRONT LOOKS LIKE BRAND NEW MOTOR IS 150 XR6 I AM LOOKING A BAY BOAT 17,900.00

Cass....Nice looking boat, but right now, I am leaning towards strictly a bass boat and am sterring away from the fish/ski type boat.

Terry....Do you have any pictures of your boat you can email me or post here? Be more detailed on the options / features your boat has?

Thanks,

Bryan

Looks like my boat searching days have once again ended. Finalizing a deal Tue. 1/24 on a VERY sweet looking 2003 PT185.

Thanks for everyone's posts.

Bryan

Isn't a DONE deal as of yet, but we are getting VERY close (Bank certified check in hand). I will post pictures and list details after everything is finalized. Supposed to close the deal on Tues. at 1pm.

Thanks,

Bryan

Don't want to jinks myself......

Good luck! Can't wait to hear the details and see the pics!

Latest posts

Back