Last Sundays tourney....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geo F

Reaction score
Fished a regional buddy tournment trail event yesterday, it was on a smaller lake limited to 20hp..it also has a trophy status which in PA makes it a limit of 3 fish and over 15"..

weighed one fish did not even make the top 40...fishing was tough. The sucky part was the 2 keepers lost at the baot would have put us in the money..first one got a free pass when a hook set became a drag test after forgetting to tighten the drag after having everything serviced after the Vt trip, that last jump did me in. Second fish don't know w where I went wrong but the clank my Strike King spinnerbait made when it hit the side of my trusty mv-16 was like hearing the gong on the gong show....yourrrrr out!

took my frustration out on the next dink...

It been a tough year...weighed fish every tournment but cannot break the top 40 where the points are to get the classic (the Kbass classic that is), just not enough time with the opening of our sign/buisness store and keeping our racecar on the track. Maybe I should quit my job...

Geo

You'll get em Geo! I keep telling my wife that she needs to work harder so I can quit and go fishing, but she just doesn't see the logic in that....

Rich D

Latest posts

Back