Great Bass Tournament Series! Check it out!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Droke

Reaction score
Hi guys and gals! Well my tournament series that I fished in this year has drawn to a close. My buddy and me joined The Ultimate Bass Fishing Challenge this year after I purchased my 170DC. The series has several divisions in several states you can choose to fish. They also have a classic every year with pretty good money and prizes up for grabs.The director does a wonderful job of staging the tournaments and putting a premium on fish care. Google it and check it out if you are looking for a "buddy" series to become a part of. With that said we finished third in the points and qualified for our classic tournament in March. We were excited to do so well in our first year, especially seeing how we both had not bass fished in over 11 years. There was alot of rust on our game and we still did ok. Only down side was we had a tournament that we did not weigh any fish that cost us team of the year. We ended up less than 40 points out of first place. No disappointments here though, we had a great time and look forward to next season. I think we may do a couple more tournaments in Sept. then it's off to the timber to chase those whitetails with my Bowtech. Thanks again to all that helped me out with boating questions and problems this year. I will stay in contact through the winter, I have some upgrades planned for the 170DC and I'm sure I'll have some quetions. Thanks again guys and gals!

Chris:D

Latest posts

Back