It Takes TIN to win!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Zuber

Reaction score
Me and the boy won the first Club tournament of the season yesterday...

We weighed in 4 largemouth...best anyone else could muster was 2 fish...

My best went 3-4 and missed big bass by 4 oz....

First place was nice...yes....but....

It's even sweeter when you beat the team in the BRAND NEW 22' Ranger with the 250 hp Pro XS on the back...and you beat them from your PAID FOR tin boat!

Just goes to show....it takes TIN TO WIN!

we haven't had this debate in awhile...LOL

just had to stir the pot a bit....

az

andy,

we have not had this debate for a while because there is no debate! theirs budweiser as the king of beers and then theres tin king of the lake, :p

mike c

Ahhh, not fair!!! :lol::lol: Still partial to the TV-18, but learning about sparkles!:wub::wub:

Congrats! The fish dont care what you are in, but my arse does :)

That's only important if the guy traveling first class glass is concerned about the boat vice fishing. :)

Congrats on the win!

Congrats... great to hear it was you and your son. That must have been sweet for him. And, tin is my choice!

Congrats Andy! It is good to win one, but even better to share it with your son!

Tim

Yeah, yeah, yeah, tin is in. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. ;)

Congrats. :) I saw my old aluminum boat this past weekend. It brought back some good memories. :wub: I'm not trading though!

Gene

Ah, come on Gene....

LOL

It takes a lot less gas to tow it....

hehehehe

The boy is a great fisherman....

He caught 3 of our 4 keepers that night!

Hey Randy...do you want to fish with us this season?

TV-18's are ALWAYS welcome!

az

You got that right! I'll pay it, not that I have a lot of choice if I want to go fishing. I whacked em' pretty well yesterday. Mostly on an x-rap.

Gene

Latest posts

Back