Hey, John F.......

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staci Matheis

Reaction score
In spite of your comment about meeting me.......

I'm planning on driving to the Rally...... If you wanted to go and fly into St. Louis, I'd be honored to have you along!

me!

Scott, I'm taking that Friday before off. Get here early and I can arrange a morning out, give you a mini tour of the area we will be fishing. Afternoon will be busy what with coronas and all. Actually, anyone coming early that would like to get acquainted with the area is more than welcome to come help us set up. As I unnderstand it, Pierre is bringing a set up worthy of Ken innaugural address. Plus we will need help cooking for Saturday. But I like the idea presented by Scott, here. As many may be traveling along the same routes maybe we can start a post in the events that will allow car pooling or caravans. Just a thought.

Scott...I was only trying to be diplomatic with my comment to Mac about the stain removing Coronas!

Remember I'm a newbie here to the board. I wouldn't want to give you guys the wrong "first" impression about me!! LOL LOL

Rob.... you DID tell everyone fishing the Rally about your "resident" friend Champy didn't you???? I would LOVE to see Mac's face if he ever saw him!! LOL

Yes, It was in post where I threatened to feed Trep to him. I don't think people realized that I was serious about his existence though. Champ is real y'all (for Trep). Seen him myself I tell ya! Our lake holds many secrets. I will see if I can find the photo from the '80s that hit the headlines and made unsolved mysteries and post it here.

Carli, my dear..

never worry

never fear

it's ok to tease about Mac's beer

you're always among

good friends here!!!

Carli,...After some of the Muskie I've seen in St.Clair,....NOTHING in Champlain would scare me,...'cept maybe Scott in buttfloss bobbin for sunken reels!! The HORROR!!!!

:O)

Gosh Ken....this cabin fever thing is more serious than I thought....and it can only get worse as the hard water won't be gone for atleast a couple of months!!

Rob, got a picture of Champ right here at the following link! Gee maybe if you scare off all the contenders, winning the Rally would be easy!

I'm certainly a believer that Champy exists!

Carli
http://www.mistwebdesign.com/Champsite.html

Mac, Champ is approximately 30+ feet long and weighs over 2 tons and is a carnivore. Can dive up to 300 ft deep and eats the 40+ lb muskie we call trophies. Be scared! And he eats southern skinny folk on my command! LOL

Call me "Quint" if you want to, but I'm goin after that badboy!!! Neeley,..I need a BIG livewell!!

I'll make some jerkbaits out of C4,......aka: "Lures by DuPont!"...LOL

Uh . . . . Mac, . . . you may have a problem getting those jerkbaits through security at the airport.

Not anymore so than trying to carry on a 901!!..LOL...Neeley, Mini and I will be driving if we come,...with boats in tow!! Besides,..when i make my C4 jerkbaits,....i just paint'em up all sparkly and purty and sign "Pierre Voisine" on the side,...signature models, just like Kevin's.....keepem in with my other baits and no problem!!! hahah

He will if you threaten his future pro-staff status like you did mine!!! LOLOLOL

Yeah, I don't think a 901 will fit into the overhead bin on a 737. And the luggage guys would just ding it up trying to get it into the cargo bay, anyhow, so driving would be best.

But, if you ever did have to take Composition-4 baits onto an airplane, maybe you could get Mini's rally partner to flash the security guys to distract 'em.

Cuz . . . you know what they say . . .

"Some blondes are dumb, but ALL men are men!"

I take that back.

SOME men would need to have Mini flash 'em!

Yeeeowza bigdog!!,...You're lucky he's in FLA right now and NOT reading this post!!..LOL He'd reach through the cable modem and slapya for that remark!! hahahaha

I'm am definitely NOT saying Mini or Scott would LIKE to flash 'em ('specially since Scott is into wooing women with white chocolate and strawberries!) I'm just saying that some men would not be distracted by even a female as lovely as Mini's rally partner flashing them!

Just trying to be troothful.

that's true,.....the 1st year we plan a Rally in 'Frisco is the year "I'm too busy!!"...ahahahaaha

Yeah . . . "luv sparkles" takes on a WHOLE new meaning, eh?

OK, I can have no part in this since VT, just across the pond just passed civil unions! And Hillary Clinton is senator for NY, :( South is sounding better all the time Trep! At least down there men are men well....never mind!

Well what the heck, my sister in law took part in a civil union in VT. I think she's much happier. They even have had a child together. As a christian, I don't agree with it, but it's not my place to judge either. Just glad she's happy, but still not very comfortable about being checked out by another guy and that happened over there a few times. Sorry, just doesn't sit right with me. Just my .02 for what it's worth.

Neither condemnation or condoning from here, Rob. Just didn't want my "All men are men" statement to stand without taking into account the diverse population of this great land.

(That, and now I'm trying to prevent Mini or Scott from reaching through the T1 line and dope-slappin' me.)

And all I did was ask John if he wanted to ride part way to the rally..............

Geez...... I don't think he's even posted yet...... Guess there wasn't room.......

Sorry Scott....we just can't help ourselves...we're delirious with CABIN FEVER!!!!

what the heck is going on....

Tom I am Afraid...:Oo

no what was the post all about again...LOL

Oh yea, Scott. Thanks for the invite. I still am trying to get the funds to make it. But so far it doesn't look good. New house and other unexpected things have cut into the fun money pretty good. But I will let you know..

John

Latest posts

Back