Good Mornin' NTOWS - Wednesday

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
Good morning everyone. Sunny, hot and muggy here again today. I got the algae thing under control, I think... I had to take my filter all apart and then wait until I could get one of my neighbors to lift it out for me so I could hose it down. Not being able to lift anything is getting old. I just saw on ESPN SportsCenter that the steroid Palmeiro used is considered highly potent by experts and is the same one that Ben Johnson used when he had his Olympic Gold Medal taken away. What an idiot...

Coffee is on so help yourself.

Everyone have a great and safe day.

Uncle Billy

Morning, everyone. Like Uncle Billy said going to be hot and sticky here in Baltimore, good day to stay inside if you can.

BF

Hiya, Uncle Billy!

The heck with the coffee.....

Where's the A/C control knob?

Whoah..Everbody musta got an early start this morn:lol:

Mornin' All! Hot again today:huh:

Well awaited rain tommorow evening:cool:

Mornin'... 100 degrees here today in Iowa today.. oh boy it will test the coolant systems on some cars today during rush hour. Hope the one that fails isn't mine. You all have a good day at work.

:angry:95 deg today w/80% humidity......even the frogs are *****in'!!:wacko::angry:

Oh...BTW...'mornin'!!..

Good Morning!!:D

Today is my 22nd wedding anniversary.

Very HOT, very muggy here today as well. Forcast calls for a minor cool front and slight possability of rain for the next couple of days. They say it might get down to 92 for the afternoon high.....OH BOY.:huh:

Taking my son, Andy, to take his drivers license test this morning. Wish us luck and CLEAR THE ROADS.:eek:

Harpo

Mornin All!

I would like my coffee sweetened and over ice please.

Good morning,

Glad you are getting the pool straightened out Bill.

Well I'd better rab that coffee and gt ready for work, I'm running late this morning.

Morning All: Cloudy humid morning with a chance of a shower. Last day of work for me on vacation for a week..:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Happy Anniversary Harpo! Hot and muggy in KY today! All have a safe and God filled day!:D

Hot Hot Hot too hot to make the planned trip to the lake today. RAts. I guess I'll stay in with the dogs.

Good morning

fatrap