Good Mornin' NTOWS - Wednesday

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
Good morning everyone. A high of 41* (brrrr) and mstly sunny here today. Well, I finally got to Bass Pro Shop yesterday. Hurrraaayyy. Guess what? The ^&^(%%*% sale that I wanted to get a bunch of stuff from doesn't start until tomorrow. I don't know why I just couldn't look at the gosh darn flyer. Stupid! Then in the afternoon I called Nancy and said, "hey, let's meet and get a shot".. "A shot she said?" Yep, let's get a flu shot..:) So we got a flu shot and I'm having trouble lifting my left arm this morning and so was she. We won't get sick but only have use of one arm. Hmmmmm. BUT, TaDAAAA...... I got my Virginia fishing license yesterday and I'm ready to go for the 3rd. get together. Hopefully I can lift my arm by then.:(

Everyone have a great and safe day.

Uncle Billy

Morning all. The long weekend has arrived. Yeaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Uncle Billy, I thought you were ambidextrous. You can get Bruce to net the monster's that you take out of Anna.

By the way, if you notice a little green tint to those guys that fish that nuclear warmed water, beware.:D

Good morning folks.

Sale at BPS?? Hmmmm maybe I should go by and pick up my guest three bank charger and look at their GPS's. Nahhhh, I'll wait to see what Santa brings and save my money to replace my Royal Star Motorcycle that I totalled that led to all this cancer discovery.;):D

Y'all have a great day.

jdj

Morning all

I'll have to give my Good morning for the next four days as well... Off on the highway to visit family...

Morning all - Good on ya for the Flu Shots for you and Nancy, if the colds that are running around down south are any indications of how the flu will be, we ALL need them!!

Turkey day here, 8 relatives in the house since Sat (2 extra kids and 6 extra adults), and tomorrow is FISHING Day!! We got our priorities in order!! LOL

BRRRR is right, Uncle Billy you catch em I'll net em..... Aaron I dod not notice a glow last time, but they sure where nice and warm to hold on to....

BF

Latest posts

Back