Good Mornin' NTOWS - Tuesday

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
Good morning everyone. Going to be hot and muggy here today. I worked on getting the algae out of my pool for most of yesterday and dumped about ten thousand dollars worth of chemicals in it so I guess I'll see if it's back this morning. Oh I'm loving this pool... I also plugged in my old shop-vac and there was a POW, flames and ZZZZZZ noises. After I finished going geezi-peezy I realized the motor was gone so I have to buy a new one today.

How about Raphael Palmeiro? How do you NOT know what you are putting in your body. I would have liked to believe him but just can't.

Everyone have a great and safe day.

Uncle Billy

G'mornin Bill,

It's always something ain't it.

I have gotten to where I don't pay any attention to sports these days mostly due to the great roll model most of thes clowns are setting for our young people. It is a shame.

Mornin y'all. Not a lot to do here today, so I guess I will try and keep busy or nap????

BF

Mornin and another work day...... y'all have a good and safe one.

Uncle Billy - Palmeiro is a real puke. He had it all and on his way to the Hall of Fame. Now (if it's true) he will not be elected and sit on the sidelines like Pete Rose. He is / was an excellent ballplayer but there is no excuse for what he did. AND he wants his family to forgive him. Yeah, right! Suspend him for life, not 10 days. Set an example and maybe we can get away from all this drug stuff. Should have done it to Strawberry and not let him stay around for all those years.

My .02 cents!

BIll in VA

Morning Going to be Extremley Hot here..I plan on staying In all day......JR

Mornin' Ya'll

I guess Palmeiro decided to go with the Barry Bonds defense.:rolleyes: Only thing is Palmeiro dosen't look juiced like Bonds did. Hmmmm, I wonder??

Bill, I never had an algae problem I couldn't cure with 3 of 4 bags of Super Sock-It, run filter for a few hours, let it settle overnight then vacum to waste.

Harpo

Morning All,

Bill when I had a pool (still don't miss it), I would use "Liquid Shock" the real potent stuff that you have to rent the special container for. It would remove the algae within seconds, faster if the water had any movement to it.

CJL