Good Mornin' NTOWS - Wednesday

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
Good mornin' everyone.. I have to go to Baltimore today to see my Brother-in-law who had a serious cancer operation last Wednesday. He was doing real well but in the last couple of days has made a turn for the worst. I hardly ever do anything like this but could I please impose on you all to say a little prayer for him? He's my big sister's husband and I'm really worried.:( His name is Richard but I have known him as Sonny all my life.

Thanks everyone...I appreciate it...

Bill

Good Morning from Bangalore - Uncle Billy!!

Its just about lunch time here, 9.5 hours ahead of EST.

I hope Sonny is doing well and continues!

Uncle Billy - Getting ready to head out and do a little fishin' on the COLD side this morning. Jim C is coming down. Will let you know how we did.

Tell Sonny that we are all thinking about him and have him in our prayer list!

Bill

Morning All: Clear Sunny morning here and 28 Degrees out.:(

Prayer on the way Bill.:(;)

Good morning everyone. Prayers sent up Bill and Sonny is on our prayer list, please keep us updated. Thunderstorms and in the mid 60's here today.

Steve

Good morning all...

Bill.... You certainly should not be reluctant to ask good friends for a moment of prayer for your brother-in-law. He and yourr family will be in my prayers and thoughts...

Trepper... Have some curry on your Wheaties this AM...

Great morning all. Prayers up for Sonny and the rest of the gang here. Nasty day here, gloomy. All have a safe and God filled day.

Jeff from Ky

Latest posts

Back