Good Mornin' NTOWS - Wednesday

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
Good morning everyone. About 80*, sunny and muggy here today with scattered thunderstorms. I tried that little pond I didn't know about yesterday. It looks like a holding pond for a developement and is choked up with algae. I think someone was putting me on when they said they caught fish in it. I'll keep to my creek where I saw bunches of Bluegill (Sunfish) beds yesterday. Stripers shoukd be moving in.

Everyone have a great and safe day.

Bill

Morning all. 102 here today and windy,at least it slows the grass down(only mow every 5 days instead of 4). Have a good one. Chris F.:unsure:

'Mornin' Bill! We're lookin' at mid 90's and t-storms this afternoon to lower the humidity!:D

Morning: Another hot and humid day here. Yesterday at 3:00 PM thermometer read 100 degrees. For us in the frozen north who are use to the colder weather, YUK.:(:(:(

Good Morning, Uncle Billy!

Heat index to hit 105*+ today - and I gotta go out beating the streets dressed for interviews. Thank goodness for air conditioning in cars!

oodGay orningMay !!

Going to be hotter than Hell's front doorknob today. I've got to get out of here before it gets too hot so I can rake out some tire tracks my truckdriver left in a yard yesterday. The builder is a real spincter and I'm going to tell him this is the last house I want to do for him...life is too short to have to deal with jerks.

Have a GREEEEEEAT DAY

Harpo

good morning all another hot one today after rehab Ill just lay in the air conditioning hey me you looking for job in St. Louis city or suburbs

JD

Morning all! I'm waiting for my new Snapper mower to be delivered. They're made here in Ga, so it seemed like the logical choice to make. However, if y'all seen the tiny amount of lawn I have to mow, you'd probably laugh at the idea of using a riding mower. Though it does fill a nice empty space in the toy bin..er..I mean garage! LOL!

Dan, sorry to hear you're buying a Snapper mower. They don't last. The one I have is ONLY 27 years old and is still going strong.:)

Bill

Haaaaa:lol: Bill, you had me going there. I've got a six year old Snapper self-propeled that has worked like a fieldhand without complaint and very little maintenence. I've had had to replace the starter rope twice which seems a little excessive but I'll blame that on the somewhat hard to start Briggs & Stratton motor.

Harpo

morning........just a lazy day....do a few chores and the second day of orientation tonight.

Thanks for the vote of confidence fellas! (Bill, you had me second guessing at first! LOL!) It just arrived, an 11hp., 28" Hi-Vac rider with a bunch of attachments I hope to figure out some day. I'm going out to fire it up and take her for a spin right now before the pop-up thunderstorms fire up again.

I'm a little late since its now 3:45pm here. Anyway all have a nice God filled and Blessed day and only 1 more day till my next fishing trip.

Something still fishy in KY!:rolleyes:

Dan,

Just like an outboard, you have a break-in period so take it easy. You have the same one I do except I think my cut is 32". That Hi-Vac is something else. I have a lot of maple trees in the yard and that thing sucks them up like a vacuum. I think you'll be happy with it.

Bill