Good Mornin' NTOWS - T.G.I.F.

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
Good morning everyone. Upper 90's, sunny, hot and humid again today. It seems it's the same day after day now. I made the mistake of waiting to refill a couple of my prescriptions until they ran out. So I get a call from the pharmacy early yesterday evening telling me two of them won't be in until after noon today. I didn't think it would be a big deal but I guess it was because I've been up since about 3:00 a.m. and sure wish I had asked for the refills in time to get them before noon today. I fished from shore a little bit yesterday and managed two pretty good sized white perch and one small striper. It was fun but got to darn hot to do even that for long.

Coffee's on so help yourself.

Everyone have a great and safe day.

Uncle Billy

Hey there Bill. You should have posted earlier, I check the site often through the night. We could have chatted.

Have a good day everyone.

Steve

G'morning Bill,

Been up all night myself coughin stuff up again.

Sounds like you had a little fun yesterday even it it did get to hot. Glad you got out.

JDJ

Mornin, I need another pass for next week, can you help me out Uncle Billy?

Thanks

BF

I forget about you night working guys Steve.:) Though I was awake at that hour I was not ok enough to do much of anything.

JDJ, I was hoping my prayers were helping you out. I'm going to keep them up anyway.

Bill

Hi ya, Billy!!

Tomorrow is the 8 month anniversary of your surgery..........

Mornin all. Have to enjoy today. Tomorrow I officially become old(50). Been doing yard work all week to get ready for the surprise party tomorrow. So if 40 is the "black balloon" birthday what is 50? Silver wheel chair? :rolleyes: You all have a good day.

JDJ, I was hoping my prayers were helping you out. I'm going to keep them up anyway

Thanks Bill, that is about the only thing that i going to help I think. We are sending prayers your way too.

Hey Bill and All...

Well Bachelor week is about over, i pick wife and kids at noon today. Last 2 days in a real "office". Here's a recap of bachelor week:

Sat pm - Saw Fantastic 4, shopped at Dicks Sporting goods, fished 8pm - midnight with floating lights for crappie - No fish, but a GREAT evening on the water with a neighboor.

Sun - Slept late, off to BPS for playing in the boats and buying Walleye jigs/lures, Fished Carters Lake 3pm - 9pm, caught 1 striper lost 2 more.

Mon - Work, mow the lawn, help a neighboor set up a wireless network, hot tub and beer.

Tues - Work, honey do list, fish for crappie got 2 nice ones, hot tub and beer. Oh and helped the Bayliner owner figure out what a Plug is for!! LOL

Wed - Work, honey do list, fish Carters lake for stripers (none) and bass (2 for me and 2 for my friend).

Thurs - Work, work dinner, beer and sleep.

All in all a great week, 4 out of the 5 days i COULD fish I did, and spent 3 of those times fishing with 2 different friends.

Trep

Good morning/afternoon! Finally took a few hours and went fishing with the neighbor. Water temp was over 90 everywhere in the lake. Skunked him 3 to 0. The Queen reigns on!!!

Have a good weekend! I have to work.:(

Good Afternoon

Took the day off for my birthday today so I'm just now firing up the computer. Did I miss anything?

Harpo

Latest posts

Back