Good Mornin' - N.T.O.W.S. - T.G.I.F.

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
Very Good Mornin' Y'all, I don't have any tests today!!!! YIPPPPEEEE!!! I hope all are happy and well on this 1st. day of February 2008. It seems strange to me but there aren't any birthday's on the N.T.O.W.S. for this month. None that have been reported to me anyway.

Trepper, I see that you're back in China and I hope everything is going well with your recovery.:huh:

Steve R. I'm alright and thanks for asking. They switched a few medications around and completely stopped some because I couldn't have them in my system when I took a couple of scans that I had to do. It through off my whole schedule and system and I'm just now getting back to 'what I consider' normal. No wisecracks Toxic!:p

Everyone have a great and safe day..

Uncle Billy

Good Morning all!

Uncle Billy - Yup got back last Sat night, healed up, eating and drinking again!! But MAN I think I brought the cold weather back! We are in the midst of a week of the coldest and snowiest weather in 50 years in this part of china! School was off for the kids on Tuesday, we had 6 inches of snow, about 2 inches so far tonite! We're off tomorrow for a week in Thailand, its Chinese New Year - the Government give a week off and companies must give their workers a week off!! WOO HOO!!

All y'all be good, I won't have my laptop for a week!

Bill - You keep those meds straight, you hear, and NO booze until you get them figured out!!!

Latest posts

Back