Good Mornin' - N.T.O.W.S. - T.G.I.F.

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
Good Mornin' Y'all... I feel like it's old times being up early enough to say good mornin'.

Noting on tap for me today except one Doctor's appointment at 11:00 a.m. and Physical Therapy at 3:00 p.m. I'm going to try to get a lure in the water across the street from me in a little bit. A neighbor up the street from me told me he caught a mess of big White Perch yesterday where I told him to try, and then also caught eight stripers in the two to five lb. range. If none of you have fished for White Perch before, they can be a blast and are very strong. If they got any larger, like into the 3 to 5 lb. range, I might forget about Bass.:p

Everyone be great and safe..

Uncle Billy

Morning everybody. Figure I'd better check in before work and say hi. I don't want to be cursed this weekend.:)

Steve
4631.gif

Morning Everyone, Hope everyone has a great fishing holiday weekend and lets not forget to say a prayer for all those soldiers who are not here to enjoy it.:):wub:

Bill,

We call Drum/Sheephead "white Perch"... Same by you? If so they get into the 30-40lb range... They are a real challenge on a rod and reel at that size!

Morning all. Go get those perch Uncle Billy. You putting our boat in or gonna' throw from the bank? They are fun to catch on light tackle. It is a beautiful day in Maryland today. Everyone be safe this weekend.

Morning everyone. I had the same question on 'white perch'. We have white bass/sandies (depending upon which part of Texas you are from), which are great when you find them schooling on the surface. Got 8 about a week ago off my dock in 10 minutes. We also have 'freshwater drum' that get pretty frisky when you an hook them.

Waiting to get out and get after the hybrid stripers they stock in Palestine. Gorilla fish!

Regardless, everyone have a great Memorial Day Weekend, and don't forget why it's Memorial Day. Especially Honor those that have given their lives, and don't forget about the balance of fighting men and women that have serverd and continue to serve.

Tex

Its a fine Navy Morning. Whats on everyone's plate for the w/e? My plans are the same for every long w/e, especially in the warmer months. Staying home. Too many nuts out there!

Thanks to who all have served and to those who are still serving and the family's who suppport them..

Max <>< (USN-RET)

Latest posts

Back