Good Mornin' N.T.O.W.S. - Sunday

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
Good Mornin' Everyone.. I don't have anything to do but if any of you are out on the water today, please be careful. I'm going to try and clean my boat a little. That's my new Mantra,

"a little at a time, a little at a time" and hopefully everything will eventually get done.:huh:

Everyone have a great and safe day..

Uncle Billy

Uncle Billy - You keep working at that "a little at a time, a little at a time" and when i'm back in the states you and I BOTH will be well enough to fish, and maybe I might beat ya this time!!

In Singapore with a stupid 7 HOUR layover, on my way to Bangalore, almost ready to go finaly, we board in an hour for the 4 hour flight.

I hope everyone has a great Sunday, relax, enjoy, spend time with your family, and take care!

Trep

Good morning and happy Sunday. Looks like rain in the ATL area and we can use it to cool of some temp's.

Dan:D

almost evening, just getting into my computer today. Been doing some 'minor honey do's', and relaxing. Watching the end of the PGA Championship.

7 Hour layover in any airport SUCKS. Over there, probably worse. Hang in there Trep.

Tex

Latest posts

Back