New Guy With New To Me 97 Nitro

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clifton Brewer

Reaction score
A new guy here that just retired, more forced to retire after a car wreck that took my lovely wife from me last September. I already had spine issues and had a couple of neck surgeries back in 2003 and 2004, then broke my neck in three more places that required more surgeries. They will be implanting a neuro-stimulator into my lower back soon to help with the lower spine issues, so I was looking for something that I could do that would keep me from sitting around the house and rotting since I'm only 49 years old.

I had owned a Tracker TS17 back in 2003 before getting stationed in Korea and having to sell it. Eventually I got the bug for another fishing boat and my late wife wanted me to get something big enough that everyone could get on. Well, everyone got on it once then I was stuck having to load and unload a large 21 foot bay boat by myself. Not fun for just wanting to take a quick fishing trip down the road if I wanted like before. I found a 1997 Nitro here locally that was in great shape with a 1997 120 Tracker (Mercury) motor that just went through a good tune-up. The carpet on the front deck is in great shape and on the back deck has a little wear along the edges, but no major issues.

I was wanting to find out if anyone knows where I can find a manual online for this boat. I know it's length according to the Title says 17' 10", and he had it listed as an 18' Nitro with dual console. I'm assuming from what I have been able to find that it's model is 800 LXS DC. Please feel free to let me know if this is correct or not because the Title just says 1997 Tracker Nitro. Hoping weather is good to get her out Saturday morning for a little fishing trip.

Here are some pictures.

Attachments

• Nitro_1.jpg
    Nitro_1.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 139
  • Nitro_2.jpg
    Nitro_2.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 146
  • Nitro_3.jpg
    Nitro_3.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 153
  • Nitro_5.jpg