Dad

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sue DeLelys

Reaction score
Dad passed away peacefully in his sleep this morning at 2:30. Thanks for all of your prayers and support.

Sue

Sue are prayers are with you, remember your Dad is in a better place. God be with you & your family.

Sue,

Words do not seem adequate... But, my heart aches for you... I could sense your love for him in your posts. I pray that your grief will give way to the many great memories you have to remember him. He has passed on to a much better place... May God help you and your family at this time...

Sue,

I am so sorry to hear of your families loss. I will light a candle in his memory tonight.

Mini

Sue, my sincere condolences and sympathy are with you and you family. May God Bless.

Buzz

Sue, I am so sorry, my condolences are with you and your family.

Cass

Condolances to you and your dad's loved ones, Sue.

Mark

Sue, Our sympathies to you and your family. We'll be praying for comfort and peace.

Sue,I know it must be difficult to deal with right now.But remember any loss you feel is God's gain. Rejoice in your memories of him and he will always be with you, until you meet again. Love is eternal.

May God bless you and your family and grant you the courage you need at this time.

Sincerely,

Mark Gross

Sue,

I am terribly sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and yours.

Rich D

Sorry to hear that Sue. Kathy and I will keep your family in our prayers.

Craig

Sorry to hear about your Dad Sue

Glad to hear the word peacefully

Our prayers are with your family

Sorry to here about your dad Sue. A special prayer from our family to your's has been sent. God Bless

Sorry to hear this, Sue, Our deepest sympathy to you and your family,

Mike and family

Sue,

Sorry for your loss of your father. You and your family is in our prayers.

Bob G.

Please accept my family's deepest sympathies and prayers on the loss of your wonderful father. I am sure the ranks in heaven have been upgraded immensely. God Bless You and Your Family!

Sunset and evening star,

And one clear call for me!

And may there be no moaning of the bar,

When I put out to sea.

But such a tide as moving seems asleep,

Too full for sound and foam,

When that which drew from out the boundless deep

Turns again home.

Twilight and evening bell,

And after that the dark!

And may there be no sadness of farewell,

When I embark;

For tho' from out our bourne of time and place

The flood may bear me far,

I hope to see my Pilot face to face

When I have crossed the bar.

-Alfred Tennyson

Very sorry for your sad loss.

Larry Harp

So sorry to hear of your loss Sue,....We will pray for your family. Remember all the GOOD times....those memories will never die. Peace...

Mac&Kathy

Sue - Having gone through the same situation less than 6 months ago (which I know is no consolation) our family understands and wants you to know we support you and you dad's family as you mourn the loss of a great man.

Trep

So sorry for your loss. I will pray for you and your family.

Bud

My thoughts and prayers will be with You and Your Family. Sorry to hear of this loss. Robert

Our prayers are with you and your family at this time of loss.

John, Stacey and Susan

My condolences, Sue.

lost a sister this year so I know how you feel...

Pama

Sorry to hear of the loss of your father. Based on how helpful you are to all the members of this web site, I'm sure your Dad must have been very proud to have a daughter as special as you.

Glenn Covington

Sorry for your loss Sue.

As long as you remember him in your heart and pass his memory to your children, and they remeber him, he still lives.

God Bless you and your family.

Thank you all for your kind words, your prayers and your condolences.

Dad had a very aggressive form of cancer and I don't think that he ever knew it. The whole family spent time with him on Christmas Day, a few at a time, and he was aware of us all. He was thankfully not in pain and we think that he waited until he knew that we were all OK and together before he left us.

Mom is a tough lady and is holding together, although she says that it probably hasn't sunk in yet. I know the feeling and I think that both uf us are so emotionally drained over the events that it will hit both of us later. When it does, at least we live close by and can be at her house in a matter of a few minutes. Together we will get through.

Thanks again to all of you.

Sue D.

Sue, I am very sorry to hear about your dad. My thoughts are with you.

Latest posts

Back