Burt/Mullet Pictures-Federation Tournament

• Thread starter Bill McElroy [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
Here's a few pix's of the "Toadapalooza" event last weekend in Northern Mich.
5lbMulletSmallie.jpg

Great fish!

Beautiful boat!

Do you have to be careful of damaging your wrap in and around stumps, docks, etc?

Very nice. Too bad they couldn't find better looking anglers for the pic's!

This one is actually 'your' boat, isn't it Mac?

One of these days, I'm going to hit a fishing day during a tourney like this. May be awhile, as I believe that someone has taken a dump in my tackle box. The last two months have been pretty bad.

Congratulations again on a great tourney. Can't really complain when you catch what you did, and others did better.

Tex

Tex,...that's the FLW boat,...I'm picking mine up from the dealer tomorrow. They're basically identical, except I have a couple more options,..(Hotfoot&Steering Trim,...full deck insert,...and Lowrance Electronics) other than that,..the 2 boats will look identical. I will drop this boat off at the dealer tomorrow and bring mine home....the dealer will then ship this one back down to AR. It was really cool that they let me borrow that boat for a month!

(It's all broken in now though!!..LOL...now I gotta do it all over again with mine!!) You're right about the tourney though,...I'm STILL stoked over that whole experience...I'd be fired up over a 20lb bag ANYDAY,....even if it WAS short by 6lbs!!..LOL Man,..what an awesome fishery!!!

ToadAMania Dude! Nice Fish Mac..Wished I coulda' been there:) I've got my daughter workin' on scannin' some pic's of here recent. Hope to get em' soon:)

Congrats!

BTW...I'm ready to hit em'! When do I leave?LOL

Nice fish guys! I guess dem bassus love 'toons, too!

Mac, it isn't right that you have to break in two boats in such a short period of time, so being the kind, generous person I am, I will take a weeks vacation, drive up there and break the boat in for you. No, no. No need to thank me.

Rich D

That is toadoverload....FANTASTIC!! Boat looks sharp!! You were changing shirts as well as hats, LOL!! Tell them not to mess up my rig when you send it back!!

TOXIC

I am looking at a new 520 or 521. I didn't see the S&T package listed on the Ranger Boats site. Tell those guys that some people would order that package if they could, so convert it from the wrap to the gel coat!!

Hey Mac,

In the second to last picture...What is that boat behind you doing up in the air? LOL

I thought maybe he was distracted by your boat and ran up onto the dock...LOL

wolf

Mac -

My question kinda got lost in between your pictures..... Do you have to be careful of damaging your wrap in and around stumps, docks, etc?

me!

Me!,...wraps are made of a fairly thick vinyl...they can take a lot of abuse and they actually protect the gelcoat underneath......yes,...a dock or log or any other object may scuff or even tear the wrap if it's hit hard enough,..but the wrap will take the brunt of the trauma instead of the gelcoat!!..LOL

I only heard one negative comment all weekend and it came from a guy i've known for years,....he said he thought it was t he ugliest thing he's ever seen,..ahahaha....and being the king of comebacks I said,..."It's not as ugly as the check you send to the bank every month for yours!!"

(He has a 522 with a 250 Opti)..he didn't say squat after that!...LOL

Mac,

Great pics!!! I can only dream of having a day like that in a club tourney!

Make sure you get that bad a$$ new boat broke in pretty quick!!!

Bob G.

Trust me Bob,...I'll be in it all this weekend getting the hours on it!! We'll be ready to rock and roll by next weekend!

Mac - SWEEEET!!! So did you have a Camera boat following you around the tourney or did you make Mini get into the Ranger innertube and float out for pictures??? LOL

That looks like a GREAT time, and some HUGE fish!!!

what you like that first picture so much you had to make it the last picture too??

david

Just like he said....different sponsor hat!!!

Bob G.

LOL@Trep,...no camera boat or innertubes,...Mini was standing on the dock at the ramp...we just boxed that fish thursday morning for a few photo's before we got off the water,...we released it afterwards. We didn't stick to many fish thursday and even fewer friday,...we did a "size check" occasionally, but spent most of the practice days scouting and GPS'ing beds. Then on sat/sun we played "Connect the dots on the GPS!"..LOL It was awesome.

Tee,

I will pick you up on the way. Maybe if we stand at the launch with our thumbs out Mac will at least pick us up! LOL!!

Rich D

That's how I planned on id'ing myself! Thumb out on one hand and a handful of cigars in the other! I will have Tee holding the scotch!

LOL!!

Two boats? Heck the next one will be my FOURTH boat to break in this year alone.....

AND MAc you didnt mention that I was the official photographer or give me photo credits (except for the one I am in, and the one of all the boats)

Mini

What is Chris Moneymaker from the World Poker Tour doing on the NTOWS???

I hope you guys are stirring up toads like that in Michigan.

ATTENTION EVERYONE: Photo's 1,2,6 & 7 and all Guide Services provided by: JOHN MANIACI

Photo's 3 & 5 by: BILL McELROY

Photo 4 by: DARREN LEAR

(Now next time you take one like #2,...make sure the horizon is LEVEL!! .... and we're on 5 lbrs!!!!)..LOL

Mini,

I am more than willing to extend my boat breaking in services to you as well! I will have the same cigars, but a bottle of Gentleman Jack when it is your turn! LOL!!

Rich D

'Da toads are dere....on St. Clair.

Seasons not open yet, though ;)

Let's be out there at 12:01 am...I'll bring the flashlight

Mac, Mini, nice toads dudes. It reminds me the tournament Rob and I did where we had 19.46 and finished 6th, it took 26.+ to win it. It's a true joy to have a day like that, one I'm waiting to experiance again. Anyway nice bronze backs, and see you at the end of the month.

Buzz

I'll bring the batteries. Don't forget to pick me up. :)

That's Mini with the carp....and we were in Marke's TIN Tracker!!!

Mini? Mack? They're interchangable!!! LOL

Hey guys when do the Action Figures come out!!! BWWWAAAA

I can see it with the S&T scaled boat!! A Mini and Mac Miniture series!!!! Like the Jimmy Houston ones at BPS!!!

Neeley - "A mini Mini???" LMAO!!

How about a mini Mini driving in a Mini wearing a Mini!!! LOL Now does Mini have a Mini me??

LOL at Trep!!!!!!!

I've told them before if they stand back to back they look like book ends....LOL

Yall are killin me....mini mini....nope aint gonna happen!

That carp was actually caught on an ultra light!

Mac if I made the horizon leven in number two, the bow of the boat would have been looking a little...um weighed down???? lol

Enough screwing around....

Mini

Nice try,...but even on my worst days, I don't out-weigh that Yamahammer!!! LOL

(Note to self: Next time I take photo of Mini,..use wide angle lens,.....paybax suck!,,..LOL)

Better wide angle than zoom!! LOL!!

I'm still waiting to see pictures of some guy named Bert sportin' a mullet.

Nice toads.

Beautiful boat..worth every penny in advertiseing.

Steve

Latest posts

Back