2018 Z18 W/ 150 4-stroke (won't Get On Plane) Help!!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I understand you. If I hadn't been sure of its effectiveness I would not do it either. That said- you are correct- for anyone who reads this- it is known far and wide that the clamps may not hold long term. I drilled mine but the 4 1/4 in holes have no real effect or strength or performance in any way. I'm not planning on selling my boat while it is a late model and I'm just of a nature to value function over pretty.
Speaking of that- I fished over at Toledo Bend this weekend at the Big Bass Splash event (2000+ boats participate). It's always interesting to see the mix of grand bass boats- many in the $100,000 range for sure. I was surprised to see the number of boats with multiple 12" graphs/sonar units. There was a strong representation of Nitros from old to brand new in all lengths. Just a side note here- Some fishing rods now are produced in bright colors and there were some guys that had rods exactly Matching the colors on their boats. That's an interesting late development - Who would have though that bass fishing would develp into all this stuff we see today. BTW my partner and I paid for the 4 day trip with two 6 pound fish! We had a good time with it.

Latest posts

Back