x-125 or x67c

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Zechman

Reaction score
Already have my boat ordered, but was unsure on the electronics unit for the bow of the boat, just curious what your guys thoughts are on going with color(x67c) or the x-125(non-color) unit. I can get the x67c for about 70 bucks less than the x-125. which is better? would the color show more detail?:rolleyes:

Mike

Mike,

I just went through the same thing. I ordered a 2006 901 and received it 4 weeks ago. I put a X67 Color unit on the bow and am sold on color units. You will be amazed at the brightness of the display.

Doesn't matter if you're color blind like I am :wacko:

I just put an X 102 on mine and love it...it is basically an X 125 that has a color screen. The detail is outstanding. I got to practice with it alot as i trolled in after my Opitmax scattered all over the river.

RW

I see your point MObass on narrow creens missing fish, but you can just slow the scroll down and not miss athing....................I have a m52 on the helm(GPS/fishfinder) I'll check on that x102, is that pricey? or in the same ball park? Thanx guys..............MIKE

I've also got an X100C (last years X102C) on the bow. I'm really learning how to use it now and it is great. I can really zoom in on bait, hard or soft bottoms, weed beds and even see my line under the boat when dropshotting. I have not become to great at spotting fish with it but finding bait is good enough around here. Just drop through the bait and there will be a bass under it! If I recall correctly, I paid $499 formine and that's what new ones go for too.

NoCAL

Mobass, you can but you will need 2 compatable units and then just use the network cable to link them together. Thats what I am planning for next year, I am going to take the 480lms of the console and move it to the bow and put an x332 on the console. My old eyes struggle reading the map/chart so I want color.

BF

Latest posts

Back