www.mcelroyart.com

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Greenia

Reaction score
Hey Mac, Got my decal today (Topo), wife says it looks like me! Can't wait to show my fishing buddies, I'm sure they will want some, will give them your website. Thanks for the quick service, I was amazed it got here so quickly. Thanks again, Gib...

Great,..Glad you like it! I appreciate your help with the PR too. Kathy will usually fill and ship each order the same day if they come in before 430pm...(she needs 15 mins to get to the post office!!)....she's really the one who deserves the kudo's. She built the website,..does all the order filling, shipping, etc. It's her baby!! LOL

I'll be sure to give her your feedback! :cool:

Thanks Gib...

Mac

Damn right Tox,....makes my life much easier,...I never wanted to work or think that hard...that's why I picked HER!! :wub: I just pay for stuff and fish....she handles the rest! :rolleyes::cool:

TTT........get your orders in!! We also offer 25% discounts for all fishing clubs...and 50% discounts on wholesale orders. Email me for the order forms!!

:cool:

Mac,

Similar to "our" program. When we got married Joanne and I agreed that I would make all the big decisions and she would handle all the small ones. It is really working well... in 35 years I haven't had to make a single big decision. :wacko::wub:

Just ordered up a bunch of Lucky's, since Eli decided we'll name the new boat Lucky!!!

Can't wait, and i'll post pictures Mac when they get here and are installed!

Trep

I just saw your order come through Trep...thank you sir!! Kathy just got back from the post office,..they went out today too!! :rolleyes:

Thanks Mac - Kathy ROCKS!!!

Now I just have to wash/wax the 2 inch deep layer of yellow pine pollen off the Astro before the boat gets "LUCKY"!!! LOL

Make sure you don't spray the decal with Simple Green...it'll ruin it. Plain soap and water are fine...and so is Bass Boat Saver,....but there's something in Simple Green that will turn Lucky into a "white fish"...LOL:blink:

Thanks Mac!! We usually only use soap water, and regular way, occationally a mixture of vinegar/water to wipe the scum line off...

Go ahead and ask him how he knows :)

Latest posts

Back