Who's fishing today?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
Last Sunday in 2009, who' on the water??

It just hit 32 here, so Dan's on his way over, and were hitting the lake for the day! COffee's hot, boat loaded with gas and oil, ready to FISH!

Me Me Me! Gonna hit 56 today. Gotta pre-fish for the upcoming Not So Memorial this coming Saturday. All welcome to join the crew!

Unfortunately I'm at work. I was hoping to hit the hot side of Anna on NYE, but not sure the weather is going to cooperate.

HP

Take 18 inches of snow a few days ago, and add 2 1/2 inches of rain and temps in the 50's yesterday and today, and you get rivers and lakes that become a real mess up here!

Trep,

Hope ya had good luck today. No fishing for me for about 4 months.

I have GOT to get the boat out this week. It hasn't been run since August but I put enough additives in the fuel to send it to the moon!! I will top off some fresh fuel and try to get it out Tuesday before I have to head back to JAX. I know CIII is out today. Cover is trashed and I am sure it filled with water. One low tire is all I can tell is wrong. Gotta get the charger hooked up once I dig it out.

TOXIC

I don't like to break ICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry::angry::angry:

Randy!

Wish I was. On day 5 of a in-law visit to my home.

All the best,

Glenn

Not today but I will be tomorrow. I have the ice auger and ice armor suit ready to go. :blink: I've been out on the ice here twice now. It beats not fishing at all, kinda.

Gene

We had a nice day on the water, only 2 fish cooperated, but great fishing with a great friend!

Next outing is New Years Morning for us! hope the 2010 fishies cooperate more!

Fishing just about every day over thke holidays, except for Christmas eve and day. Fishing is fair, too much water.

Latest posts

Back