Who have you fished with?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marke Cicero

Reaction score
Hey Gang,

One of Curtis' comments in a previous thread got me thinking. This site is about 3years old now and there are over 1000 members now representing most of the USA and Canada and there have been 2 Rallies.

I was wondering how many people this site has brought together as friends and fishing partners?? What different boats have we driven / fished in?

Here's my list:

Curtis / 901 - fished with many times

Rob - fished with in my boat and Buzzes boat

Buzz /896 - fished with in his boat

Bob G. /185 F&S - fished with in his boat

Bassn fool / Avalanche - Met him and drove his boat at the Rally

John H. / 882 - Met at the Rally and on Winni

20 + other guys that I met at the Rally that I just can't list

Since Moving to MI:

Mac / 901 (since it's not sold and he doesn't have the Ranger yet) - Met and drove his boat at the Rally

Ken Neeley / the 929 of his choice - fished St. Clair in 929

Andy Z. / TV-18 - fished with on St. Clair in the 929 of Ken's choice

Craig - fished in 929 at camp Neeley

Mini - fished in 929 at Camp Neeley

Gene / 896 - Met at St. Clair and in the store

Smitty / TV-18 - Met in the store

Scott - spoke to on the phone once

I think that's it. I appologize if I forgot anyone.

The point is that everyone I have met from this board is all good people. The Rallies are a great way meet people but if you can't attend one, don't be affraid to look up members in your state or surrounding states and send them an e-mail to just say "Hey, let's go fishing"..That's how I met Curtis and Rob the first time.

Merry Chirstmas and Happy Holiday's. You guys are the best.

Marke

Marke, Mike, Buzz, Bob, Doug, (Mac and Ken were so close at the rally, they might as well have been IN the boat with us! LOL) I've hunted with Jim aka bassinfool. I met Greg while in Chicago but didn't get to fish. Hope I'm not leaving anyone out. Of course the rally, we all ate and drank and fished near one another, but not in the same boat. That Friday prefish rocked though when we were all running side by side up the lake. How many were there? Like 6 or 8 right?

That was the best when you guys let me lead the way. I really felt like I was running with the big dog's until you guys decided to open them up....LOL

I keep that photo in my sales book so when customers look at the TV-18 I can say "See, it's faster than a Nitro"..LOL

Just kidding guys, I'm not one of those sleeeezzzzzy salesmen.

Marke

I have fished with Scott in his "new" rig and have fished with Corey in his boat.

No Champ, I've got that beat.

After getting SPANKED at the Rally Pierre followed me on day two to my fish....LOL

Marke

And he STILL left early! I think we forgot to tell him 8 hours AMERICAN, he must have figured in the exchange and left after 4.6 hours.

I've fished with.....

Rich in a borrowed 929 t the first rally.

MOFish in his TV-18.

Rich and Trepper on Rich's pontoon and in Rich's 700LX.

Greg Meyer in my Nitro.

Still waiting to fish with Marke in Neeley's tank.....

me!

Here's my fishing list:

Rob - His 1800 TF, my boat and Buzz's 896

Marke - Fished in my boat

Jamey - Fished in my boat

Eric B. - Pre-fished rally in his 901

Bill K. - Pre-fished rally in Eric's 901

Carl - Fished rally (1st day) in his boat(?)

Doug Ward - Fished rally (2nd day) in his 170DC and once during summer.

John Foster - Fished in CA in his 170DC

Buzz - I have fished in his boat and near him on the lake but never in the same boat!!

Bob G.

You guys kill me!

Actually, i think it goes.....I BEAT Marke to Rob's fish!!!

Pierre

fished with Soonerfan (Harpo) in my little boat.

jd

Rob - His 1800 TF,and Buzz's 896

Bob G. - 2nd day of rally plus one other day

Marke's friend (sorry forgot his name) - 1st day of rally (Marke - now that I have a place on Champlain if you are talking to him have him call me if he would like to fish Champlain again)

Douglas

Doug,

His name is Mike. I still talk to him and I know he would jump at the chance to fish up there again. He doesn't visit the board but I could certainly have him e-mail you.

Marke

I haven't had the pleasure of fishing with or meeting any of you yet, I only know Bob...... which isn't a BAD thing :)

Almost met up with Curtis on Winni but we couldn't manage to get together.

Marke - yes have Mike email me. I enjoyed having him fish with me at the rally.

Rob - yes - I was up on 14th & 15th, there was 6 inches of ice infront of my place and some were out ice fishing.

James D. also saved my tail out on the lake on summer night. We ran into each other out on the lake and fished in the same area until after dark. After we got back to the dock I realized that two pretty nice lifejackets I had laid out on the back of my boat to dry were gone. They had blown off when James and I got up to speed back to the dock. James, knowing the lake better than I hauled me around through the timber in his boat while I searched with my 2 million candlepower spotlight. We found them and he will never know how much I appreciated his help.

Harpo

your too kind soonerfan. that was fun going around the lake at night. hindsite, we should have stayed out and caught some cats.

jd

Latest posts

Back