WBT Day 1

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
We started a little late today due to rain. Thank goodness for my BassPro 100mph suit. Kept me dry except my shoes & my pants got soaked but that's a whole nother story appropriate for bar talk only. If anyone can do something hilarious & stupid its me.

I fished today with Kathy Womack. Very nice lady. Had a great time she was awesome. The water level had totally changed from the rain & water was WAY muddy. My 1st fish was over 4lbs so I started good. I missed a keeper right along with that. The bite shut down but I managed one more decent fish. My pro weighed 3 fish.

I am 29th out of 73/80. I would be top 15 if I hadnt missed. oh well. I have to finished top 20 to make cut. lots of rain tomorrow. hoping for a limit of course. gotta go to bed. nite, nite! bite, bite!

Good Luck Teri! Come in with a big limit tomorrow!

All the best,

Glenn

Good luck... Sounds like you are having a good time... That's what really counts...

It sounds like a very exciting opportunity, enjoy every minute of it. I hope you have great results. Good Luck.

Go getem girl and get in the zone:cool:

And the wet pants...TMI,TMI !:lol:

Go get em Teri.

Lol Tox, everyone on my train thinks im nuts because im laughing at the pee in the pats comment :lol:

Latest posts

Back