tough day 1

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
Well my first spot didn't produce like I thought. In fact, it didn't produce at all! I lost 4 fish which hurt. I then went to my bedded fish. I have over 20 fish on way points that the top 5 are easily over 20 lbs but they just won't bite. They're not locked yet. I managed 1 keeper, for 2 lbs 2 oz. Had to hook him 3 times before I finally landed him. These fish are NOT like the smallies back home. Tomorrow is supposed to be a little overcast and I'm hoping those fish lock up a little better. I am 9 lbs out of the lead for my division. It's not impossible but it will be tough. I will give it my best.

I just want to thank those of you who have supported me all these years. It's an honor just to be here. Many folks never make to nationals once let along twice so I am happy to be here. Just wanted a stronger start.

I'll do my best tomorrow.

The Ranger/Merc rig ran flawlessly and FAST! 71 mph on a gps with full tanks, full livewell, and a full tourney load.

Latest posts

Back