Vacation is Over

• Thread starter Thomas (Tom) Nation
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomas (Tom) Nation

Reaction score
I got that phone call today got to go back to work. It has been nice being home and doing nothing but fish since october. I have been wating for 2 months for a visa for Astana, Kazhastan. Well got a phone call today, HR dept. called today and said we have your visa but would you be willing to go to Kingston Jamacia. Well I leave for Jamacia on 26 April luckey me. What I need to know is what to do about the boat. I know to put staybil in the tank and run it some, the boat will be in my garage so dont have to worry about the weather, it is heated also, winter wont be a problem. Will be gone for about 1 year my brother in law is going to try and take it out every 2 months or so, is there anything else Ineed to do. I hope we have good internet service in Jamacia so I can keep up with all the great people on this board. If anybody comes to Jamacia for vacation in the next year email me maybe I might know some good places to go fishing. Best of luck to everyone.

p.s. hang some of those hawgs for me. TOM:cool::cool:

Be safe Tom. Fill that gas tank alllllll the waaaayyy up. I'm sure there are lots of southern members of this board that will gladly run it for you......'til the gas runs out.:lol:

Latest posts

Back