New Louisiana Member

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I’m excited to be a part of this community. So much so, I purchased the platinum membership and suggest all do so. See below for my restoration project… I’ve been blessed to do a few but, this is the 1st Nitro for me.

Boat: 1996 NITRO 160 TF (Rick Clunn Eddition)

Motor: Mercury 75Hp

It has all kinds of electronics, etc. and I got her at a steal… So much so, I’m thinking of keeping her and fishing with it…

With that, I emptied the gas tank and and loooking for a new fuel sending unit…Does anyone know if there’s be a number change, or if I have to use a certain type?

Attachments

• IMG_1887.jpeg
    IMG_1887.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1886.jpeg
    IMG_1886.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1888.jpeg
    IMG_1888.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
Hello everyone. I’m excited to be a part of this community. So much so, I purchased the platinum membership and suggest all do so. See below for my restoration project… I’ve been blessed to do a few but, this is the 1st Nitro for me.

Boat: 1996 NITRO 160 TF (Rick Clunn Eddition)

Motor: Mercury 75Hp

It has all kinds of electronics, etc. and I got her at a steal… So much so, I’m thinking of keeping her and fishing with it…

With that, I emptied the gas tank and and loooking for a new fuel sending unit…Does anyone know if there’s be a number change, or if I have to use a certain type?

I was able to replace the sending unit today & the fuel gauge works again… Hip… Hip… Hooray…

Latest posts

Back